Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Anybody get a '07 FSM yet?

Old 11-24-2006, 10:55 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anybody get a '07 FSM yet?

Bought one for my old '03. Best $110CAN i spent. Does anybody know if the '07 Factory Service Manuals are available to the public yet? I can't get the Canadian Techauthority site to work. If all else fails being able to order from a U.S. site, I'll give the local dealer a call and see if they can get a hold of one for me if they are available. TIA
Old 11-24-2006, 07:14 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

I've already asked Jeff over at Don-A-Vee for one and hope to get it as soon as it is available. Knowing my luck, I'll be getting the FSM before my Jeep
Old 11-25-2006, 02:38 AM
JK Newbie

from what i have been reading up on this forum after recently joining here, it sounds like you are having quite the experience waiting for yours. i was fortunate enough, after dealing with one dealership who could not and would not be getting any '07 Wranglers anytime in the future but tried to convince me they could get a hold of one for me, I was able to go an hours drive to a much better, more creditable dealership and buy their second and infact their last one they had on the lot. Up here they are pretty scarce to get a hold of, especially the Rubicon models. I had the 'we can order you one' option, but i didn't want to play the waiting game with DCX. Jezus, i'm still waiting for my deposit back from the first dealership Anyway, back to the topic LOL if you hear anything from Jeff at Don-A-Vee about the FSM, could you please post an update. Thanks for your reply, very appreciated.
Old 11-28-2006, 02:45 AM
JK Newbie

Thanks Stacey...I'll have to give them a call this week and see if the '07 manuals are in stock yet...
Old 11-28-2006, 04:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Let us know RubiconCheck...

Tom
Bryson City, NC
Old 11-28-2006, 08:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'll give them a call tomorrow too. I have been watching here http://techauthority.gltghosting.com for the '07 manuals to become available.

Nothing yet... :sad:
Old 11-29-2006, 06:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Ok, called this morning and bad news... :sad:

Person I spoke with said they got an email about the FSM yesterday and the 2007 Wrangler FSM will not be available until after the first of the year.
Old 11-29-2006, 08:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Naw, it's bad news for those of us with "things" we want to do to our rigs. I have several things to add like my ham radio and stuff to facilitate towing my JK behind my motorhome.

I don't want to FSM to do my own warranty fixes, I want it to know the correct way to take things apart (like the dash) and successfully put 'em back together.
Old 11-29-2006, 08:48 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jdrogers
Naw, it's bad news for those of us with "things" we want to do to our rigs. I have several things to add like my ham radio and stuff to facilitate towing my JK behind my motorhome.

I don't want to FSM to do my own warranty fixes, I want it to know the correct way to take things apart (like the dash) and successfully put 'em back together.
Ditto that!

I have an intense physical, emtional and spiritual need to know how things work.

If i cant take it apart and fix it, i need to look at pictures of how to take it apart and do so.

Quick Reply: Anybody get a '07 FSM yet?