Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

anti-roll sensor ?'s

Old 04-17-2012, 05:27 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anti-roll sensor ?'s

Took my 2010 up a decent hill, pretty steep, get my tires to the top of the hill and my jeep stalled out, same thing 4 mire times in a row. I know it wasnt so steep I would flip, and if It shut me down on there I can't imagine how pissed I would b if I got to the badlands and figured it out. I'll get a pic up soon to show incline. Any tips/ advice?
Old 04-17-2012, 06:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Ditto, same thing happened to me, I have a 2012 JKU. I posted elsewhere and the only resopnce I received was that maybe my oil was a little low and the engine sensed loss of oil pressure.
Old 04-17-2012, 08:36 PM
JK Newbie

Just changed oil 3 days ago, couldn't b that. Thought maybe my float in the gas tank was stalling it, always starts right up but when it stalled on me I had to wait about 30 seconds till it would start. Thanks tho.
Old 04-18-2012, 04:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

The anti roll sensors have the ability to remove throttle input as part of the entire esp system...which has control over throttle input, traction control, and the abs system...however I've never heard of it actually stalling the motor. I have seen multiple post about motors stalling on the break over of a hill climb and the consensus seems that at a certain angle the fuel pump and sending unit can run dry unless you have almost 1/2 a tank or more of fuel. How much fuel did you have?
You can try it with a full tank, and see if it happens again.

Quick Reply: anti-roll sensor ?'s