Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Another "rained on for the first time" question

Old 08-02-2014, 06:08 AM
JK Junkie

Received 160 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by probo0421
I can not understand why a person pays so much for a vehicle to never fully enjoy what it has to offer. Owns a Rubicon that probably has never been off road and clearly never had the top off. Why wouldn't you buy a Hummer or a Toyota. Just embarrassing I hope your jeep starts up I have had mine wet very often and never had problems
I hear you, but.... I have never had my top or doors off either. Two main reasons. One is that I don't have a place to store my hard top. Second is that I have a Harley. If ifs nice enough to have the jeeps top off, then it's nice enough for me to be on my Harley.
Old 08-07-2014, 06:22 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

To each their own as far as how they use their jeeps. I've had my top and doors off and love it. My problem is electrical.

I did a parasitic load test the other day. I found that something in the the circuit that M13 fuse is protecting is pulling 2A of power with the key out.

This sounds excessive to me. I have it at the dealer now and we will see what happens.

Quick Reply: Another "rained on for the first time" question