Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

2014 vs. 2015 Rubi

Old 11-10-2014, 06:52 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just got my JKUR for about $4500 under the sticker, they weren't happy to do it, but they did sell it.

Get them to throw in the all weather mat for the cargo area, it doesn't have the hole for the sub so it protects it better.
Old 11-11-2014, 04:04 AM
JK Newbie

Thanks for all the responses guys. At this point I think I'm going to try and get some more dollars taken off the bottom line.
Old 11-11-2014, 04:08 AM
JK Newbie

Also pass by your dealer and ask if they have more promos beginning or end of month.
In my case it was beg.

I started a negotiation thread with some good ideas.

I ended up with extra keys and the winter mats, and that's after a huge rebate
Old 11-16-2014, 10:05 AM
JK Newbie

I was actually in the same boat a couple of months ago. I fell in love with a 2014 altitude addition unlimited. The deal was pretty much exactly the same for the 15 both were about 3% below invoice.
I think the one thing that nobody is taken into consideration is that you're buying a vehicle that is already a-year-old and yes I know it holds it's value but at the end of the day it's one year take it off of that value which is about $2-$3000 minimum. Just based on that I decided I'm going to 15
Old 11-16-2014, 10:31 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by holy_crap

Ditto, i got almost $5K off sticker for my 2014 back in March. I would take the 14' and negotiate it down to as close to dealer invoice as possible. I'd recommend you use the USAA car buying service if you have access to it. Costco and ThreadLightly also have discount programs. In addition, your trade-in Jeep is very negotiable, take it to CarMax and get a quote from them to see how much they will give you for your Jeep and use that to negotiate at the dealership.

Regarding the Diesel, lets just say I have been waiting for the rumored diesel since 2008... Oh, also it will probably be a $10k option, putting the Rubicon in the $50k range.
Ha knowing the way jeep/ram does stuff that diesel will only be available on some super dupper rocky sands flood water edition Rubicon that they will add everything that everyone has wanted for jeeps. Stock Dana 60s with 35's stock with 4.56 gears with heated ac seats that will cost 73k off the lot

Quick Reply: 2014 vs. 2015 Rubi