Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

2012+ JK Stock Drive shaft Geometry Specifications Vs. with a 2.5" lift

Old 01-03-2017, 04:54 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2012+ JK Stock Drive shaft Geometry Specifications Vs. with a 2.5" lift

Just looking to compare notes on what a stock 2012+ JK (2-door) would have for the following measurements:

-front pinion angle
-front drive shaft slope
-front transfer case Rzeppa angle

-rear pinion angle
-rear drive shaft slop
-rear transfer case Rzeppa angle

-operating specs (max) for for the stock Rzeppa angle Jeep uses.

I've done a 2.5" lift of my 2016 2-door, and more so just curious on the math and geometry of stock vs. what I have today. (my drive shafts are all stock) Like most thinks Jeep, like no other vehicle I have ever owned, it push's me to really understand so many things about it.....in great detail.

Darn it, wish I had thought of taking the base line measurements prior to lifting, but that would have been too easy I guess.

Wondering if anyone has these measurements, or knows were one can search to obtain them. There's plenty out there on single and double cardan shafts, but not too much on the OEM stock shafts with Rzeppas

Thanks

Quick Reply: 2012+ JK Stock Drive shaft Geometry Specifications Vs. with a 2.5" lift