Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

2011 JKU Programmer

Old 06-21-2012, 10:34 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They have dyno numbers, seams they hired a third party to do an honest test. The numbers look pretty good. Price seams pretty reasonable . Again its probably the only power performance , and ECU safe tuner around for the 11 an 12s. I called and they were very Kool with explaining how it works and what it does. They even told me they actually have a few Jeep Dealerships selling them and are distributors..
Old 06-22-2012, 09:04 AM
JK Newbie

Cool beans! Might have to look into this for my '11.
Old 06-22-2012, 03:41 PM
JK Newbie

Yep I asked my buddy about his and what he thought. He said he loves it!! That it really shows on uphill (mountains or passes) climbs. Before his JK was a dogg and would be shifting up n down, now it just pulls with ease without the tranny downshifting. He also said when hes on the freeway, and wants to lane change, His JK just gets up and goes and even passes vehicles like it should of from the factory. Hes rolling on 37 Toyos 5.38s and heavy armor. If he drives normal , he avg. about 16.5 to 17 mpgs. long story short, he loves it and his JK kicks ASS....
Old 06-22-2012, 08:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

I only see it changing the input/output of one sensor, I would assume that it goes inline with the tpms or whatever it is called on the drive by wire system. If this is the case is it just fooling the computer to think that the pedal is pressed more our that the throttle body is opened more. I would like to see some actual numbers on this, to include air/fuel numbers. Without knowing info such as rpm, load, map, o2, or timing how can you add power safely. Unless something has changed I do not know how you can get all of this data from what looks like a 3-4 wire plug. Now if this was one or two of the main plugs going into the ecu, I would not question it as much.

Flame as much as you want, but I have tuned several boosted fuel injected cars running a stand alone system. I have melted pistons and learned from my costly mistakes. I have several friends that work for european tuners and I pick their brains on a regular basis. They get around the bosch triple rolling encryption by actually opening up the ecu and going right to the main chip. Some de solder the chip, while others have jigs and just hook up to the chip. Tuning is not straightforward, there are way too many variables to be considered within the engine let alone the fluctuations in ambient temp and altitude.

While the computer is still in the loop, it is getting incorrect readings to make all of it's calculations.

I would like to see some real non biased numbers comparing this box to the "viper" throttle body, ripp long tube headers, intakes, exhaust, or injectors.

Quick Reply: 2011 JKU Programmer