Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

09 Unlimited Rubicon Blend Door Actuator

Old 02-23-2020, 09:36 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 09 Unlimited Rubicon Blend Door Actuator

Hello, I went to replace my blend door on the driver side of my 09 wrangler unlimited rubicon and found the following in the pictures attached.

Did they make a manual blend door actuator? It appears that I don’t have standard blend door with motor but a manual blend door with wire?

I already bought a blend door but I’m now at a standstill. Am I missing something here?

My original issue was not getting heat to driver side.

Thanks

Old 02-24-2020, 11:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 36 Likes on 32 Posts

I'm not sure of your situation, although from your pics, it appears that everything's intact and nothing broken. I just bought a '10 JKU late last week and had the same issue with no heat blowing out of the driver's side. They're fixing it before I take possession. They said their mechanic initially thought it was a simple blend door gear replacement but it turned out to be the heater core is shot.

Not sure if this helps or not

Quick Reply: 09 Unlimited Rubicon Blend Door Actuator