Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

'08 JK won't pass TX inspection - 02 and Catalyst show "not ready"

Old 06-13-2012, 10:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

HERE IS WAHT IVE DONE SO FAR
i went to get the jeep inspected and then it failed cuz of O2 sensor not ready so they said drive it 150 miles i did i drove it 200 miles then they re inspected it and it still failed they said take it to the dealerhisp which i did they were busy so i had to leave my jeep there for a day get a rent a car for a day then they called and said somethin bout some sensor thinking that the jeep is at 10k above sea level and it wasnt or something so they siad cuz of the supercharger that i need a new map sensor. so after i get the jeep back i took it back to the inspection place they said to drive it agian after i got it bak to from the dealership for 150 miles... still have yet to .. drive it to that 150 mile portion but ill keep this updated... very frustrating..

Originally Posted by REDJEEPJK
Omfg i am having the same problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Accept i have the ripp supercharger but ... Agh i feel your pain!!@!@!@!@ i still havent gotten it .. Fixed yet
Old 06-13-2012, 10:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok i called rip and have a fix so its all good i just gotta email them the current tune and then itll be all fixed!!!!! ill update when i get car inspected

Quick Reply: '08 JK won't pass TX inspection - 02 and Catalyst show "not ready"