Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

TeraFlex Rear Trackbar Bracket 2.5" BB

Old 03-24-2008, 06:18 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wheres the free bracket for all thos who installed it a year ago and gave free marketing about how good this lift is.
Old 03-24-2008, 08:05 PM
Fallen Hero

Originally Posted by TeraFlex
But your in Germany at a APO. Sounds like USPS lost your package.
Well atleast I got a tracking number today. I can atleast see if they sent it to the Taliban by mistake.

Label/Receipt Number: OU812

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on February 26, 2008 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Last edited by 150; 03-24-2008 at 08:18 PM.
Old 03-24-2008, 09:13 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by 150
Well atleast I got a tracking number today. I can atleast see if they sent it to the Taliban by mistake.

Label/Receipt Number: OU812

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on February 26, 2008 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.
Isn't OU812 the title of a Van Halen Album?
Old 03-25-2008, 06:33 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by scouter4life
Isn't OU812 the title of a Van Halen Album?
Yes it is and a good one also. (Van Halen fan here)
Old 03-26-2008, 04:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

i installed this trackbar bracket last. very easy install. i have a quick question tho.witch way does the track bar bolt go. or will it matter. also this helped the wandering problem i was having a lot .
Old 03-26-2008, 06:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Has anyone had any problems with there rear track bar relocation bracket hitting the shock at full compression? I have the RC 2.5" BB and shocks with the BDS rear track bar bracket. I see evidence of slight contact between the bracket and the shock. I don't like slight contact. It hasn't damaged the bracket or shock, just rubbed some paint off of both. The RC kit does not come with bump stop extensions. This may be the difference if the TF BB has no contact with their bracket.
Old 03-29-2008, 05:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Question install assistance

Originally Posted by BaltChief
Super easy to install. Unbolt trac bar from frame mount, measure and drill hole for 3rd bolt. Tighten 3 bolts to hold bracket and replace trac bar and torque down. Crawl out from under Jeep and look at a centered rear end......20 minutes start to finish
I finally got the TF HD budget boost and am ready for the install, but I am still unclear on how, exactly, to install the track bar bracket: "Drill a hole"? Where? (and what size)? and what "3rd bolt"? My track bar bracket came, as shown in the photos on this thread, with one bolt (with a sleeve) and a small bolt. Where do these go? And where does the "3rd bolt" come in? Any help will be appreciated.
Old 03-29-2008, 05:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by silver rubicon
I finally got the TF HD budget boost and am ready for the install, but I am still unclear on how, exactly, to install the track bar bracket: "Drill a hole"? Where? (and what size)? and what "3rd bolt"? My track bar bracket came, as shown in the photos on this thread, with one bolt (with a sleeve) and a small bolt. Where do these go? And where does the "3rd bolt" come in? Any help will be appreciated.
Read this thread...it will probably answer all of your questions:
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/modified-jk-tech-2/tf-bb2-5-trackbar-bracket-33838/
Old 03-29-2008, 07:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ColinW
Read this thread...it will probably answer all of your questions:
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33838
Thanks ColinW,

that is exactly what i needed!
Old 03-30-2008, 06:11 AM
JK Junkie

Hey Teraflex,

how come you haven't answered my email and PM from this forum yet???

Quick Reply: TeraFlex Rear Trackbar Bracket 2.5" BB