Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

TeraFlex 2.5" Coil Lift Kits and Coils

Old 06-26-2008, 09:25 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RubiRascal
Mine was shipped out from Quadratec yesterday, can't wait to get this installed!
Ummm I'm betting that's the old 2 spring kit. The 4 spring 2.5" coil kits have not shipped out from TeraFlex yet. Call Quadratec and get them to drop ship your order from us.
Old 06-26-2008, 09:25 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by Rustler
I am looking at this also looks very intresting. Joe where in Phx are ya.
TeraFlex is located in Utah. There's several TeraFlex dealers here.
Old 06-26-2008, 03:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Going to order #1251000。。 Are adjustable track bars required? Anything else?
Old 06-26-2008, 06:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TeraFlex
Ummm I'm betting that's the old 2 spring kit. The 4 spring 2.5" coil kits have not shipped out from TeraFlex yet. Call Quadratec and get them to drop ship your order from us.
It has already shipped! What the hell am I supposed to do now? I have called Quadratec at least 4 times since 5/13/08, and each time was told that this is a 4 coil kit. If I'm getting front coils and rear spacers I will be pissed. I should not have to check and recheck that what they advertise is actually what they are selling. BTW, what I ordered was the TF #1351000 that they have had listed on their site since May. Am I correct that this part number should be a 4 coil lift? If I receive spacers, will Quadratec make this right?

Last edited by RubiRascal; 06-26-2008 at 06:38 PM.
Old 06-27-2008, 11:26 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

It has already shipped! What the hell am I supposed to do now? I have called Quadratec at least 4 times since 5/13/08, and each time was told that this is a 4 coil kit. If I'm getting front coils and rear spacers I will be pissed. I should not have to check and recheck that what they advertise is actually what they are selling. BTW, what I ordered was the TF #1351000 that they have had listed on their site since May. Am I correct that this part number should be a 4 coil lift? If I receive spacers, will Quadratec make this right?
PM sent, working on a solution.
Old 06-27-2008, 12:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Mine was shipped out from Quadratec yesterday, can't wait to get this installed!
PM sent, working on a solution.
Once again Teraflex has taken customer service to a whole new level! I haven't even received my shipment and they have already worked out a solution. You guys are awesome!
Old 06-27-2008, 01:08 PM
JK Freak

solutions and customer service does help someone like me who is sitting on the sidelines trying to make up there mind. customer service is everything to me and the ones who take care of customers the customer will take care of them
Old 06-27-2008, 01:34 PM
JK Freak

ok, I have a few questions...

I have the 2" Budget Boost pucks front and rear, And i recently added the Shrockworks Mid,Rear, And Rock Rails... This stuff is really heavy! I also have plans on adding a PowerPlant Winch.

What will this setup yield in total lift on the 4dr Rubicon? I have plans on new tires/wheels later this year, As my wallet is on FIRE right now!

Thanks in Advance,

Adam
Old 06-27-2008, 02:08 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by Big A
ok, I have a few questions...

I have the 2" Budget Boost pucks front and rear, And i recently added the Shrockworks Mid,Rear, And Rock Rails... This stuff is really heavy! I also have plans on adding a PowerPlant Winch.

What will this setup yield in total lift on the 4dr Rubicon? I have plans on new tires/wheels later this year, As my wallet is on FIRE right now!

Thanks in Advance,

Adam
Do you want the factory rake or do you want to lose?
Old 06-27-2008, 07:50 PM
JK Freak

Leveled out preferably

Quick Reply: TeraFlex 2.5" Coil Lift Kits and Coils