Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

TeraFlex 2.5" Coil Lift Kits and Coils

Old 10-07-2011, 07:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I used the jack stands that I got at Sears.... any will do. Harbor Frieght to Kagen/autozone specials. and I used a small floor jack from kagen. and my hi lift jack
Old 01-16-2012, 12:42 AM
JK Newbie

Looking at getting the 2.5" kit with shocks for my 08 Sahara 2 door. Do I need anything else when I do this install? Like line extenders or any new brackets or anything? Any recommendations from ppl who have already done this install?

T.I.A.
Ski
Old 01-16-2012, 12:25 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Skijeeper
Looking at getting the 2.5" kit with shocks for my 08 Sahara 2 door. Do I need anything else when I do this install? Like line extenders or any new brackets or anything? Any recommendations from ppl who have already done this install?

T.I.A.
Ski
Kit is great, fits right and you'll hear birds singing in the background when you're done. You may need to get the exhaust spacer kit, my 2012 needed it. just call teraflex and ask the tech, john i think? He's very informative. Good luck and post pics. BTW the 35's fit GREAT!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	JEEP.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	265508  
Old 01-16-2012, 01:07 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Skijeeper

T.I.A.
Ski
These kits are pretty complete by themselves. You will need new wheels with 4.5" backspacing or 1.25" wheel spacers to run it.
Old 01-17-2012, 03:52 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by TeraFlex
These kits are pretty complete by themselves. You will need new wheels with 4.5" backspacing or 1.25" wheel spacers to run it.
Question? Do I have to run spacers or backspacing even with stock tires? We have this pesky state inspection in NH and the tires can't stick past the flares, and I like the look now dont want to replace the flares......

Quick Reply: TeraFlex 2.5" Coil Lift Kits and Coils