Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Preorder Time! Teraflex Front Big Brake Kit!

Old 06-22-2011, 08:17 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have these and will absolutely say that this is one of my favorite upgrades on my JK. They provide great stopping power, and have paid for themselves several times over bc they have kept me from hitting the idiots that have pulled in front of me.

Once you go to 37" tires, this should be the next thing you do to your Jeep.
Old 06-22-2011, 09:04 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mmcan
I have these and will absolutely say that this is one of my favorite upgrades on my JK. They provide great stopping power, and have paid for themselves several times over bc they have kept me from hitting the idiots that have pulled in front of me.

Once you go to 37" tires, this should be the next thing you do to your Jeep.
Good to hear that! I saw the rough cut of the video for these yesterday. We will have before and after specs in it. Also TeraFlex will have a new person in the video.
Old 06-22-2011, 04:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fadeout
In regards to adding the Teraflex HD master Cylnder how come it's not necessary on 2009's and 2010's? I'm just curious why the product description specifically states that it's highly recommended for 2007/2008's and 2011's?
Originally Posted by UGOTKERN
My understanding is that on certain year JK's the OEM master cylinders are bored out to a smaller spec..... which can cause a "soft pedal" when installing the Big Brake kit.
Originally Posted by CGnTtown

You have anything to add to that or is that accurate enough?
Teraflex will you comment on that please.

Quick Reply: Preorder Time! Teraflex Front Big Brake Kit!