Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Preorder Time! Teraflex Front Big Brake Kit!

Old 12-16-2010, 01:09 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ya, sorry Moochie, I put it in the wrong spot, you can move it if you want to. I had found this thread on a search for the Big Brakes and didn't pay attention that it was the section of the forum. I didn't realize that until today.
My post probably should have been here: https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...+big+brake+kit
Definitely my intention was to not harass them on their section of their forum, but to rather share my experiences in a general thread regarding the big brake kit.

TF and I are working it out, and Joe was very helpful today on the phone. I am looking forward to having the issue worked out and have no problem changing my position on the product or the customer service once we get everything ironed out. Right now, I am very pleased with Dennis and Joe from TF

Last edited by JKProfessor; 12-16-2010 at 01:12 PM.
Old 12-16-2010, 01:12 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

TeraFlex doesn't have any problems with JKProfessor's post or comments. He has every right to comment any way he wants to on TeraFlex products.
Old 12-16-2010, 02:04 PM
JK Jedi

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by JKProfessor
TF and I are working it out, and Joe was very helpful today on the phone. I am looking forward to having the issue worked out and have no problem changing my position on the product or the customer service once we get everything ironed out. Right now, I am very pleased with Dennis and Joe from TF
Glad to hear things are being worked out. Joe and Teraflex are great examples of how good customer service is a part of the overall product you are buying. Remember anyone can sell you a part but it's the after sales service that makes the difference. Rand hope to see you at Scissors Crossing this weekend!
Old 12-17-2010, 03:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TeraFlex
TeraFlex doe's regret you had problems with this kit and the bushings. All we are saying is that we are willing help, but we have to have a phone call to know a problem exists.

Just as soon as we get your kit back, Dennis will give you a call back to let you know what we found out.
I made a phone call 3 months ago and still haven't heard anything.
Old 12-17-2010, 06:59 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by yellow08rubicon
I made a phone call 3 months ago and still haven't heard anything.
What was your call about? Send me a pm or email if you could.
Old 01-04-2011, 07:45 AM
JK Freak

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default What was the problem?

Any updates on the caliper(s) after being returned to--and tested by--Teraflex?
Old 01-04-2011, 07:51 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by OnBelay
Any updates on the caliper(s) after being returned to--and tested by--Teraflex?
The kit came in, somehow 4WPS didn't return the pads? So we are trying to get those back so we can test the kit complete. TeraFlex wants to test the kit complete as the customer had it, but might go ahead and just install it on my JK. We suspect that one of the calibers had a seal that was not seating correctly.
Old 01-04-2011, 08:01 AM
JK Freak

Calling 4wheel this morning to find out if the pads were forgotten on the shipment and having them send them in.

Joe from TF has been in constant communication with me regarding the the brake issue and has resolved a previous issue regarding something else, without me even asking him to! I have appreciated that very much.
Old 01-10-2011, 03:23 AM
JK Super Freak

I have these and they've paid for themselves already. Would've T-Boned some knukklehead without them.

I've had NO problems with this mod, done by Tribe 4x4 in Ft. Worth.
Old 02-13-2011, 05:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Any updates professor?

Quick Reply: Preorder Time! Teraflex Front Big Brake Kit!