Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Northridge4x4- LED dome Light upgrade Check it out

Old 10-07-2012, 06:04 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Not whining, but after waiting a few weeks for them to get back in stock, then receiving an email that they where shipped ups and taking a week to get to the east coast they should of just sent them out in the regular mail. 2 day trip. Just saying.
Old 10-07-2012, 06:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Since I believe I was the first one to bring up the strobing light I should say now that it has self corrected! Awesome upgrade. For those who had to pay 9.99 to ship, you could have just bought more stuff and got free shipping!
Old 10-07-2012, 06:23 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by robsjeep9
Sorry about the wait on your lights it's too bad especially if you're excited about something no matter how small it is....... BUT TIRED OF YOU CRY BABIES COMPLAINING ABOUT THE $9.99 SHIPPING CHARGE!!!! GET OVER IT YOU GUYS YOU KNEW THE CHARGE BEFORE YOU ORDERED!! WAH WAH WAH!!!
NORTHRIDGE IS A GREAT COMPANY WITH FREE SHIPPING OVER $100 not everyone offers that.... Just be grateful instead of crying over something you knew(shipping charge) before you said yes to the order.
A big X2, problem with the shipping cost than move along, simple
Old 10-07-2012, 07:55 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by robsjeep9
Sorry about the wait on your lights it's too bad especially if you're excited about something no matter how small it is....... BUT TIRED OF YOU CRY BABIES COMPLAINING ABOUT THE $9.99 SHIPPING CHARGE!!!! GET OVER IT YOU GUYS YOU KNEW THE CHARGE BEFORE YOU ORDERED!! WAH WAH WAH!!!
NORTHRIDGE IS A GREAT COMPANY WITH FREE SHIPPING OVER $100 not everyone offers that.... Just be grateful instead of crying over something you knew(shipping charge) before you said yes to the order.
Not sure what makes them so GREAT, but my experience is that they:
  • Sold me something they didn't have.
  • Notified they were out of stock after receiving payment.
  • Failed to ship on time or notify there would be additional delay beyond their original quote.
  • AND charged a substantial fee for the slowest and cheapest method of shipping and handling.

This is the exact opposite of how I have been treated by the other two online Jeep vendors I have used.

Rob, you are a funny guy with the " WAH WAH WAH!!! " B.S., but since you seem to be on top of things, and since I am about to say my evening prayers, I need some clarification. For exactly what am I supposed to be grateful for, other than that there are guys like you here keeping the rest of us grounded?

Seriously. I paid what they asked, they should deliver, that's how buying something works. I would have been grateful for an email after they failed to ship when promised. I would be grateful for them offering to send in an expedited way after missing the time frame they indicated.

Like the most of us, I work hard for my money. I like spending it with vendors that respect my business.

Paul
Old 10-07-2012, 08:00 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Sorry for the delay on these we sold more than we expected. All back orders have shipped. Our website is set up to calculate shipping at 9.99 for all orders under 100 and free for all orders over 100.

To ship anything Ups it cost us at least $9 add a box , tape ect to it I promise
you we are not making money on shipping.

We also notified everybody that the lights were back ordered and not one person had a issue with it. In fact I think somebody sent a email back saying I think I can wait for some dome lights not life threatening.

Like I said sorry it took so long to get them back in stock but the are back in stock and all back orders have shipped
Old 10-07-2012, 08:17 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Northridge4x4

<SNIP>

Like I said sorry it took so long to get them back in stock but the are back in stock and all back orders have shipped
Dave, can you mention the date that you shipped the last of the back orders? I have not received my purchase, nor any email from Northridge after 9/17 when you said they would be 7-10 day delay.

Paul

btw, your website says my order is "Processing"

PJ

Last edited by melor; 10-07-2012 at 08:21 PM.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:25 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

I will look it up in the morning when I get to the office and get back to you
Old 10-07-2012, 08:27 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Also I will look into some different shipping options on the dome lights to see if we can get the price of shipping down.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:52 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by melor

Not sure what makes them so GREAT, but my experience is that they:
[*]Sold me something they didn't have.[*]Notified they were out of stock after receiving payment.[*]Failed to ship on time or notify there would be additional delay beyond their original quote.[*]AND charged a substantial fee for the slowest and cheapest method of shipping and handling.[*]

This is the exact opposite of how I have been treated by the other two online Jeep vendors I have used.

Rob, you are a funny guy with the " WAH WAH WAH!!! " B.S., but since you seem to be on top of things, and since I am about to say my evening prayers, I need some clarification. For exactly what am I supposed to be grateful for, other than that there are guys like you here keeping the rest of us grounded?

Seriously. I paid what they asked, they should deliver, that's how buying something works. I would have been grateful for an email after they failed to ship when promised. I would be grateful for them offering to send in an expedited way after missing the time frame they indicated.

Like the most of us, I work hard for my money. I like spending it with vendors that respect my business.

Paul
Lol you crack me up..... I find it hard to believe someone like you prays... WAY TOO MUCH PRIDE THERE IN YOUR WAH WAH WAH LIST YOU GAVE....... Oh and I believe another poster responded to your previous post about Northridge being a good company. Hey if it makes you feel better I'll send you $9.99 worth in Kleenex for those tears because THEY DONT RESPECT YOUR BUSINESS. And if you respond in the next 20 minutes with your full mailing address I'll double that KLEENEX OFFER!! YES double it!!!! So act fast this OFFER WON'T LAST!!
Old 10-07-2012, 08:55 PM
JK Junkie

And to all the rest I'm sorry for derailing this thread..... I couldn't resist had to stick up for a good vendor I'll end it here... SORRY once again.

Quick Reply: Northridge4x4- LED dome Light upgrade Check it out