Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Northridge4x4- LED dome Light upgrade Check it out

Old 09-18-2012, 02:18 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CrystalRubi
Same for me. They stay on steady when doors are opened or turned on via the steering column switch but blink when you press the on/off buttons next to the dome lights in the sound bar.
I was having this problem too and it self corrected itself after about a day, works great now!
Old 10-07-2012, 11:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Just got my set for a 2010 2door. Work great and put out a lot more light. Thanks for the great cheap product!
Old 10-07-2012, 01:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Dyland86
I was having this problem too and it self corrected itself after about a day, works great now!
Yep, my lights corrected themselves and are working fine now. Super bright lights. I'm very happy with them.
Old 10-07-2012, 02:01 PM
JK Newbie

You guys are lucky. I paid for the lights including a generous $9.99 shipping charge on 9/17 but got an email saying they are back ordered 7-10 days. That was the last thing I heard from them. No explanations or anything.

Can anyone here vouch for the integrity of Northridge 4x4? I will re-post if I ever get them or get a reasonable explanation for their absence.

Has anyone received a shipment of lights from them in the past two weeks?

Paul
Old 10-07-2012, 02:44 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by melor
You guys are lucky. I paid for the lights including a generous $9.99 shipping charge on 9/17 but got an email saying they are back ordered 7-10 days. That was the last thing I heard from them. No explanations or anything.

Can anyone here vouch for the integrity of Northridge 4x4? I will re-post if I ever get them or get a reasonable explanation for their absence.

Has anyone received a shipment of lights from them in the past two weeks?

Paul
Don't worry, you will get them when they come in. I have a set on back order as well. I always use Northridge, I've never had any issues with them. I've spent thousands of dollars with them the $25 back ordered lights don't worry me in the slightest.
Old 10-07-2012, 04:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Yup just got mine last Friday so keep an eye out they should be coming! Also northridge is a great company give them a call if you are curious. They will bend over backwards to help.
Old 10-07-2012, 04:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Just placed my order. Can't wait to get them and get them installed. Crossing my fingers that I don't have the minor issues some people have had. Or at least that they go away quickly if I do.
Old 10-07-2012, 05:02 PM
JK Newbie

I was just going to order these lights but the 9.99 shipping charge for some small light bulbs that weigh next to nothing is absurd. Guess I will order them elsewhere.
Old 10-07-2012, 05:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Same here I orderd mine 3 1/2 Weeks ago and got the famous email that they dont have anymore.I think they should overnight them for having to wait and that 10 dollar shipping charge for something that weighs less than a piece of paper ! Not happy !!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
Old 10-07-2012, 05:35 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 4wpjeep
Same here I orderd mine 3 1/2 Weeks ago and got the famous email that they dont have anymore.I think they should overnight them for having to wait and that 10 dollar shipping charge for something that weighs less than a piece of paper ! Not happy !!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
Sorry about the wait on your lights it's too bad especially if you're excited about something no matter how small it is....... BUT TIRED OF YOU CRY BABIES COMPLAINING ABOUT THE $9.99 SHIPPING CHARGE!!!! GET OVER IT YOU GUYS YOU KNEW THE CHARGE BEFORE YOU ORDERED!! WAH WAH WAH!!!
NORTHRIDGE IS A GREAT COMPANY WITH FREE SHIPPING OVER $100 not everyone offers that.... Just be grateful instead of crying over something you knew(shipping charge) before you said yes to the order.

Quick Reply: Northridge4x4- LED dome Light upgrade Check it out