Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

NEW!! TeraFlex JK Leveling Kit!! $129.99

Old 03-26-2010, 08:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You can get more articulation if you purchase shocks that allow for additional travel
Old 03-26-2010, 08:40 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by thom1879
You can get more articulation if you purchase shocks that allow for additional travel
But then you will need bumpstops extensions/rear brakeline ext.
Old 04-22-2010, 06:58 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by ifshinxs

so thats what my 07 sahara will look like with this lift and 33" tires..
Old 04-26-2010, 01:19 PM
JK Freak

my leveling kit arrived today. i have no factory rake, so i will just do one spacer in front. must have been on sale cuz i paid $119.95 shipped to my door.
Old 04-26-2010, 04:57 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by plac
my leveling kit arrived today. i have no factory rake, so i will just do one spacer in front. must have been on sale cuz i paid $119.95 shipped to my door.
installed just the front so far. I'll install the back tomorrow. Only using half my front spacers, so I'll prob sell the other new set for a tiny discount or something..

front wasnt too bad, maybe 1.2 hours at most. Tires came off, drivers side was a tad easier to get the spring back in, passenger side took some muscle and I probably will have pulled something by tomorrow with those awkward angles lying on the floor. Did NOT need to undo any brake lines or anything for this tiny lift.

btw, fitment was flawless. the spacers are a lot heavier than they look. Perfect fit, jiggle it a bit to make sure its all centered up. didnt remember the torques for the lower shock mount and sway bar end links so i just did my best guesses.. 80 ft lb on shock bolt, 70 ft lb on end links.. probably too much torque everywhere...

so are the rears easier or harder to install than the fronts, as far as getting the spring out and brake line issues?
Old 04-26-2010, 07:34 PM
JK Freak

installed just the front so far. I'll install the back tomorrow. Only using half my front spacers, so I'll prob sell the other new set for a tiny discount or something..

front wasnt too bad, maybe 1.2 hours at most. Tires came off, drivers side was a tad easier to get the spring back in, passenger side took some muscle and I probably will have pulled something by tomorrow with those awkward angles lying on the floor. Did NOT need to undo any brake lines or anything for this tiny lift.

btw, fitment was flawless. the spacers are a lot heavier than they look. Perfect fit, jiggle it a bit to make sure its all centered up. didnt remember the torques for the lower shock mount and sway bar end links so i just did my best guesses.. 80 ft lb on shock bolt, 70 ft lb on end links.. probably too much torque everywhere...

so are the rears easier or harder to install than the fronts, as far as getting the spring out and brake line issues?
btw.. rears are way harder than fronts..
Old 04-27-2010, 02:33 PM
JK Freak

btw.. rears are way harder than fronts..
i take that back. it was my user error. rears are probably easier.
Old 04-27-2010, 04:48 PM
JK Newbie

Just ordered one for the Rubi. to hold me over until I decide how I want to build it.
Old 05-27-2010, 04:11 PM
JK Newbie

I ordered mine and its waiting at the house. Ready to get done with work and fly home and put it on. Another thing is Northridge4x4 customer service was awesome.
Old 07-01-2010, 06:05 AM
JK Freak

you guys think you could put some 315/70/17's (34.4") tires without rubbing too much??

with spacers of course

Quick Reply: NEW!! TeraFlex JK Leveling Kit!! $129.99