Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

The Nemesis Dual Battery Tray

Old 10-02-2012, 08:52 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking The Nemesis Dual Battery Tray

Introducing The Nemesis Dual Battery Tray

As our adventures begin to push us further, we realized the need for a dual battery solution that will not only allow us to operate additional accessories but more importantly give us the reassurance to know that our Jeep will always have the battery power to start. After listening to customers and relying on our own experience we have developed that solution and we’re proud to release it today.

Positioning the Optima batteries vertically our tray provides greater airflow thus increasing battery life and maximizing efficiency. This unique location also allows for greater access to the passenger side of the engine bay, enhancing field serviceability. As with all Nemesis products this is a complete solution. Proper reinforcement has been made to the remaining section of the factory air box and TIPM mount. The EGR valve is mounted in the factory position, and all wiring is protected from heat sources. Should you choose to use the Painless Wiring isolator kit we have included mounting provisions on the side of the tray.

The Nemesis Dual Battery Tray is a product developed from years of off-road experience and will provide piece of mind no matter what adventure you choose to take.
Old 10-02-2012, 12:57 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Thumbs up

We just launched a contest to win a free Nemesis Dual Battery Tray right here on JK-Forum!

Check it out here: https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/spon...y-tray-249760/
Old 10-02-2012, 01:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

If only I was on Facebook!
May have to bite the bullet and join FB
Just to enter these giveaways!
Old 10-02-2012, 04:41 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do you guys sell a wiring kit or have one that is used by you guys for the twin batts?
Old 10-02-2012, 06:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Very nice design and something I will probably be investing in soon!
Old 10-02-2012, 07:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Nemesis Industries

Introducing The Nemesis Dual Battery Tray

As our adventures begin to push us further, we realized the need for a dual battery solution that will not only allow us to operate additional accessories but more importantly give us the reassurance to know that our Jeep will always have the battery power to start. After listening to customers and relying on our own experience we have developed that solution and we’re proud to release it today.

Positioning the Optima batteries vertically our tray provides greater airflow thus increasing battery life and maximizing efficiency. This unique location also allows for greater access to the passenger side of the engine bay, enhancing field serviceability. As with all Nemesis products this is a complete solution. Proper reinforcement has been made to the remaining section of the factory air box and TIPM mount. The EGR valve is mounted in the factory position, and all wiring is protected from heat sources. Should you choose to use the Painless Wiring isolator kit we have included mounting provisions on the side of the tray.

The Nemesis Dual Battery Tray is a product developed from years of off-road experience and will provide piece of mind no matter what adventure you choose to take.
I've been looking for this solution. When will the 3.6L version come out?
Old 10-03-2012, 06:25 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by rcdude3
Do you guys sell a wiring kit or have one that is used by you guys for the twin batts?
We use the Painless Performance dual battery power manager.
Painless Performance: Digital Power Manager

Originally Posted by modestoperandi
Very nice design and something I will probably be investing in soon!
Thank you! We like to hear that people like the new product!

Originally Posted by mountainbikeguy
I've been looking for this solution. When will the 3.6L version come out?
I don't have a timeline on that yet but keep your eyes open for one.
Old 10-03-2012, 08:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

EDIT: moved my post to the contest thread.

Last edited by Erok; 10-03-2012 at 08:32 AM.
Old 10-04-2012, 01:57 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Some more pictures of the battery tray. Thinking out of the box on our solutions is part of what makes Nemesis Industries the very best at what we do.

Old 10-10-2012, 12:27 PM
JK Newbie

Very nice, but I wonder whether it will fit JK's (like mine) that have the new Rugged Ridge snorkel?

Quick Reply: The Nemesis Dual Battery Tray