Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

MBRP Bumper Pricing - Forum Special

Old 01-06-2010, 02:53 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
MBRP Representative

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Fathom: these pictures are for you...

This is what you've been waiting for.

Old 01-06-2010, 03:06 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by MBRP Tech 1

Holy cra.....!!!!!!!!!! Wouldn't have believed it!! I was REALLY worried that it was not going to look GREAT but boy was I wrong!! Steve, as far a I am concerned you guys have done it again. That bumper is a work of wraught iron (steel) art! It's amazing, really nice looking and can you get it to me by Friday???

With all my other recent mods this is going to be the icing on the cake. Thanks guys!
Old 01-07-2010, 08:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MBRP Tech 1

Love it!!! I'm still leaning toward the stubby though. I sent off bonus numbers yesterday so I'll be getting in touch with you in a couple of weeks!!
Old 01-07-2010, 01:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

do you make this bumper for a NON WINCH application.....i absolutely love the looks of this bumper but have no intention of putting a winch on....if so pics pleas and price...i want one........

Last edited by ghost28; 01-08-2010 at 02:27 PM.
Old 01-08-2010, 10:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ghost28
do you make this bumper for a NON WINCH application.....i absolutely love the looks of this bumper but have no intention of putting a winch on....if so pics pleas and price...i want one........

Full width without winch plate:

Price: $695.24

Full width with winch plate:

Price: $725.99

I believe you still have to purchase the bar separately. I'm not sure of the price on that.
Old 01-08-2010, 01:37 PM
JK Junkie

Sorry guys, I guess I stand alone here, I like the first edition much better, not liking this one.
Old 01-08-2010, 02:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bOLsAK=3
Sorry guys, I guess I stand alone here, I like the first edition much better, not liking this one.
thanks for bringing this up......i didnt even realize they changed the bumper.....i want the original design not the new one....if i cant get the original i am gonna scrap the idea of gettin a bumper.......
Old 01-08-2010, 05:01 PM
JK Freak

I too originally wanted the first full width bumper MBRP designed. However i would have been upset with it because I did not realize it was designed with after market fender flairs in mind. What I think MBRP did was to attempt to narrow their original design to work on a non "flaired" jk opening up a larger consumer base.

When I first started my "Jeep Thing" last February I picked up a jeep mag with a picture of the Fab Four bumper on the cover. I had to have it. I mean it was massive and it really appealed to me. Then I saw one installed at my dealers. It was mounted on an unlimited with 37" tires. It looked right but woah the whole package was HUGE! I decided right there that the FF bumper was out for my little two door.

This new MBRP bumper has the feel of the FF bumper without the bulk. I realize we all debated the location of the lights (I was one that wanted them outboard but having seen the final product I don't think that would have worked). I would have liked removeable wings but due to potential patent problems MBRP scrapped the idea. Again, real world compromise.

I stand by my original statement that this final production design is really a great looking bumper with features like enhanced tire clearance, factory fog light mounts, protection for the factory sway bar disconnect, srew pin clevis mounts and even mounts for my light bar. I can't wait to get it on my JK.
Old 01-08-2010, 05:38 PM
JK Newbie

Dammit! This is what I get for being offline for the holidays. That's a sexy front. Wish I'd been around to get in on the group buy. Oh well... maybe someone will do another one soon.
Old 01-08-2010, 06:39 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by junk
Dammit! This is what I get for being offline for the holidays. That's a sexy front. Wish I'd been around to get in on the group buy. Oh well... maybe someone will do another one soon.
?? Maybe MBRPtech1 is doing something I didn't know about but I believe the prices is what the prices is. This IS the initial offering and I don't think the prices are different than this:
Full width without winch plate:
Price: $695.24

Full width with winch plate:
Price: $725.99

I could be wrong but give Steve a call to verify.

Quick Reply: MBRP Bumper Pricing - Forum Special