Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

MBRP Bumper Pricing - Forum Special

Old 12-21-2009, 10:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Are you guys getting close to having some pics of the bumpers? I've seen the renderings and the pics on the SEMA jeeps, but I'm anxiously waiting to see the finished products.
Old 12-22-2009, 07:41 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
MBRP Representative

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TheKid25
Are you guys getting close to having some pics of the bumpers? I've seen the renderings and the pics on the SEMA jeeps, but I'm anxiously waiting to see the finished products.
Bumpers will be back from the coaters tomorrow! I will be posting some pictures as soon as they arrive and also once we have them bolted on the JK's.

Can't wait...
Old 12-22-2009, 03:01 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by MBRP Tech 1
Bumpers will be back from the coaters tomorrow! I will be posting some pictures as soon as they arrive and also once we have them bolted on the JK's.

Can't wait...
Hey Steve: was going to call you today but caught your post in time. I have a brand new Warn winch sitting in my office looking for a home! PLEASE if you can get pics tomorrow off or on a vehicle post them, I think we are all very curious to get a look at the final product. Thanks Mark
Old 12-22-2009, 03:10 PM
JK Freak

One more small thing, doesn't the light bar on my jeep need a better bumper?

(Note the cool but dirty rock rails too)
Old 12-24-2009, 07:37 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
MBRP Representative

As promised...Here are a few pictures of the new bumpers back from the coaters. The full width will be mounted later today for some pictures but here are two of them sitting on the floor and one of the stubby installed.

Old 12-24-2009, 07:47 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
MBRP Representative

Originally Posted by Fathom
Hey Steve: was going to call you today but caught your post in time. I have a brand new Warn winch sitting in my office looking for a home! PLEASE if you can get pics tomorrow off or on a vehicle post them, I think we are all very curious to get a look at the final product. Thanks Mark
Mark,

Pictures have been posted. Your name is on one of them. I have not bolted the full width on, and likely won't until next week. I have some time off believe it or not and will be out of the office until Jan 4, 2010 but may come in to check emails and possibly get your bumper sent out next week. I know you've been itching for this. Have a Merry Christmas, and I'll be checking my PM's from home so let me know if you need anything.

Steve
Old 01-04-2010, 08:07 AM
JK Freak

I'm super stoked to see the full width winch bumper with hoop installed!!! I'm seriously torn between this and the ARB. Pics will be the deciding factor...
Old 01-04-2010, 09:03 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
MBRP Representative

We're just finishing up with pictures of the different bumpers installed on the JK's and will have more images to post this afternoon. The first bumper orders will all be shipping this week as well. Be sure to give me a call if you want to get your hands on one of these brand new front or rear bumpers!
Old 01-05-2010, 06:11 AM
JK Freak

So Steve: (I have to say this, I was up all nght checking for pics )
Old 01-06-2010, 08:15 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
MBRP Representative

Originally Posted by Fathom
So Steve: (I have to say this, I was up all nght checking for pics )
I know...I apologize. It have asked for the pictures and it looks like they are still trying to get the last few finished up... your bumper style specifically. We have been really busy coming back from the holidays and our installers have been up to their ears. We need to install all four front bumpers, as well as the rear bumper for pictures. I will do some digging today and should have the last few pictures this afternoon...fingers crossed

I also touched base with the designers for you and found out they are working on the instructions as well.

Quick Reply: MBRP Bumper Pricing - Forum Special