Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

MBRP Bumper Pricing - Forum Special

Old 02-25-2010, 05:47 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
MBRP Representative

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2000Z3M
Am I too late to get in on this? Id like a stubby w/ light bar and winch plate

ETA: I have been looking at bumpers for about 2 weeks now and this is the one I have to have
These bumpers are now available through our dealers and distributors. There are a number of them on the forum that you can contact for pricing. Let me know if you need assistance getting someone on the phone.

Steve
Old 03-07-2010, 03:11 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by bOLsAK=3
Man.... I have to tell you.... I like the previous design much more..

I don't like the new fog light location at all ... I also liked the previous thinner design I think it would have been easier to offer a skid plate for the disco's like most every other bumper does. Personally, I don't have an e-disco and I know that plenty of other owners don't either.

I say stick as close to the original as possible. That one that went to SEMA was a real winner!
[QUOTE=Hbomb;1471817]i have to say i agree with this. the thinner design was why i wanted to trade out my older design mbrp bumper. somehow the newer design just doesn't look right.....too chunky i think. i prefer the bumper i have on now.

Click image for larger version

Name:	front 2.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	38397

i absolutely retract this statement. the new bumper design is much cleaner and flows much better with the jk's lines. i love my new bumper.

Name:	full front 1.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	38394

Name:	bumper side shot.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	38395

Name:	IMG_1007.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	38396

Last edited by Hbomb; 03-07-2010 at 03:18 PM.
Old 03-07-2010, 03:50 PM
JK Freak

Me too!

and Steve and Martin, I was able to get the Ripp SC working correctly last week so I had to add this little mod.

Old 03-08-2010, 12:56 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
MBRP Representative

Originally Posted by Fathom
Me too!

and Steve and Martin, I was able to get the Ripp SC working correctly last week so I had to add this little mod.

Fathom...Picture does not seem to be loading for me!? What little mod? Glad to hear you got your supercharger working correctly as well! Did you have it tuned?
Old 03-08-2010, 12:57 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
MBRP Representative

[QUOTE=Hbomb;1598946]
Originally Posted by Hbomb
i have to say i agree with this. the thinner design was why i wanted to trade out my older design mbrp bumper. somehow the newer design just doesn't look right.....too chunky i think. i prefer the bumper i have on now.

Attachment 38397

i absolutely retract this statement. the new bumper design is much cleaner and flows much better with the jk's lines. i love my new bumper.

Attachment 38394

Attachment 38395

Attachment 38396
New bumper and light bar look great! Glad you could make it up here on Friday! Jeff's fingers are healing nicely.
Old 03-08-2010, 12:58 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
MBRP Representative

Originally Posted by junk
God this thread is making me jealous... my bumper came in yesterday but I was too sick to do anything about it. Today? Rain! I don't have factory fogs though, so I should probably get those first. Need to get some lights and a winch too. Dunno if I'll be able to wait on any of those though... I'm waaaaaay too excited. Lookin' good everyone. Can't wait to join the club!
Lets see some pictures when the weather clears! Let us know if you have any questions during the install.
Old 03-08-2010, 12:59 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
MBRP Representative

Originally Posted by 2000Z3M
Am I too late to get in on this? Id like a stubby w/ light bar and winch plate

ETA: I have been looking at bumpers for about 2 weeks now and this is the one I have to have
These bumpers are now available through all of our dealers and distributors. Call around for pricing and let me know if you have any questions.
Old 03-08-2010, 02:43 PM
JK Freak

Steve: Hopefully my pic loaded up (I can see it in my post and in your "quote"). No, I was scheduled in to tune it last week and of course instead the disaster happened. Took me all week to straighten that out but I now have a great sense of accomplishment that I DID fix the wiring and the Methanol injection system and reinstalled the wiring etc. I had the entire week off so it only cost me time and a new harness from Ripp. It still has a few "bugs" in it but driveability is SO much better now I could easily drive it to MOAB.

I am trying to figure out a way to get the JK to St. Louis to the tuner. I think I can do it before the end of the month but the wife is going to have to help me!

Quick Reply: MBRP Bumper Pricing - Forum Special