Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

MBRP Bumper Pricing - Forum Special

Old 01-27-2010, 04:39 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
MBRP Representative

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Fathom
It is official.

It's MINE!!!
Did you get the bumper installed yet?

MB
Old 01-27-2010, 04:58 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by MB JEEPER
Did you get the bumper installed yet?

MB
Not yet. My jk is in the shop getting fitted with a Ripps SC. Steve N talked glowingly about yours so I pulled the trigger on that. If the JK is back I plan on mounting it up this weekend. If it goes well I will be posting my experience here, if bad......well I will be contacting you for some HUSH money

ps. What kinda mileage are you getting with you Ripps (may want to pm me thanks)
Old 01-27-2010, 05:58 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
MBRP Representative

Im sure your install will go straight forward. A couple of the guys have been putting these on and off over the last few weeks for pics, they have no issues installing these bumpers. If you do want to give us a call, ask for Chris Brazier ( Steve is away on holidays) Chris is the designer and can help or answer any questions you may have.

As for mileage I have no idea, i never watch. I just drive them. Sorry Im no help here. I can tell you we have had the RIPP SC on our 2 door JK for some time now and have had many trouble free miles. Its way more fun to drive.

Keep us posted. Thx

MB
Old 01-30-2010, 08:34 AM
JK Freak

Update, bump. Not good news in that my JK is still at the shop being fitted with the SC so no bumper this weekend. Called the owner on thursday and they hadn't installed anything yet (had just torn it down). Owner worked on it Thursday night and called Friday and he managed to get everything on except the wiring which is a complex process. Hey all I want is to have it work right the first time.

Can't wait to see it installed (and finally have a winch on the JK)!

I will post pics ASAP after install.
Old 02-01-2010, 11:46 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
MBRP Representative

IT will be worth the wait.................

MB
Old 02-07-2010, 06:28 PM
JK Freak

Ok, it took most of my free time this weekend but here's the bumper installed!

I'll try to call MBRP tomorrow as to what my experience was like. There are a couple small light and winch fitment issues but nothing insurmountable. The bumper is really BUILT! Really massive. I am VERY pleased at the way it looks mounted up with my other body mods.

You guys up in the great North can really build a bumper.
Old 02-08-2010, 11:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Post Mbrp

Steve, I am very new here and to the Jeep world. I have been looking at all kinds of MODS and bumpers to say the least. These are perfect!! I won't be buying very soon but when I do it will be both front and rear (I like things to match). Do you guys have any news on the tire carrier?
Old 02-08-2010, 11:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Fathom
Ok, it took most of my free time this weekend but here's the bumper installed!

I'll try to call MBRP tomorrow as to what my experience was like. There are a couple small light and winch fitment issues but nothing insurmountable. The bumper is really BUILT! Really massive. I am VERY pleased at the way it looks mounted up with my other body mods.

You guys up in the great North can really build a bumper.
Fathom, do u have a wench in there? What is the dark hump in the middle of the grill?
LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!!
Old 02-08-2010, 01:29 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by 4x4Jeeper
Fathom, do u have a wench in there? What is the dark hump in the middle of the grill?
LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!!
If these bumpers come with wenches I'm ordering 10 right now!!!
Old 02-08-2010, 01:53 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by 4x4Jeeper
LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!!
Oh man! You could get beat all day for a typo like that . But I won't do it to ya . Yes, there is a Warn 9.5ti (purchased at Northridge 4X4 for a ridiculously low price I might add ). It is covered by the Warn neoprene cover available from the big Q. Gotta protect my toys.

Quick Reply: MBRP Bumper Pricing - Forum Special