Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Jeep JK Magnuson Supercharger - install and impressions

Old 11-07-2012, 12:22 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dasbus
With the transcooler in front of you Air Intercooler, aren't you defeating the purpose of pushing the coldest air possible through the IC and cooling the intake air as much as possible? Also the IC will be sandwiched between to heat sources causing it to heat even more.

If you monitor your air intake temps I would really be curious to know what changes and or effect you are seeing.
Like I stated before with 2000 lbs in tow...4.56 gears...Magnuson Supercharger...it can still leave most folks sitting at the red light...pulled at 70 mph on I-35 in Overdrive...no problems at all....

There is a nice gap between all three, I completely disabled the tranny cooler on the AC Condenser...
Old 12-11-2012, 06:45 AM
JK Newbie

Default Supercharger Info

Does anyone have anymore info on the Magnuson Superchager for the JK? Is regearing required still if your jeep has been lifted and your running larger then stock tires? Can you run this supercharger with a CAI or is the stock air box recommend?
Old 12-11-2012, 07:48 AM
Former Vendor

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Heavyd17
Does anyone have anymore info on the Magnuson Superchager for the JK? Is regearing required still if your jeep has been lifted and your running larger then stock tires? Can you run this supercharger with a CAI or is the stock air box recommend?
Regearing should be considered for ANY Jeep with larger than OEM tires.

A K&N can be retrofitted to the Magnuson system.
Old 12-12-2012, 09:01 AM
Former Vendor

Mike from Magnuson Superchargers swung by to say hello and discuss how all our installations are going. Love manufacturers that listen to installer feedback! Pictured is the Magnuson Corporate JK with serial #1 supercharger!

Old 12-12-2012, 07:05 PM
JK Newbie

Default Cost

Originally Posted by REBEL OFF ROAD
Mike from Magnuson Superchargers swung by to say hello and discuss how all our installations are going. Love manufacturers that listen to installer feedback! Pictured is the Magnuson Corporate JK with serial #1 supercharger!

How much do you guys charge for the install and tuning, including parts and labour? I got quoted a price today up here in Canada just wondering how it compares.
Old 01-22-2013, 04:20 PM
Former Vendor

Kim Pendergast, President of Magnuson Superchargers, dropped by the Rebel Bunker today to oversee a current install and meet our team.

Quick Reply: Jeep JK Magnuson Supercharger - install and impressions