Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Innovatr/Sprintex Tech

Old 05-17-2013 | 06:11 PM
Former Vendor

Default Innovatr/Sprintex Tech

This thread is for sharing information on the Innovate Supercharger (sprintex). I'll try to share as many tips as possible on installing and running the setup as well as do's and don't s. if you have any questions post or PM me.
Old 05-17-2013 | 06:19 PM
Former Vendor

On an install the first thing you should do is install the tune. Start by checking for codes using the tuner. You need to know if there is anything going on before you start, plus if the tuner does not read the cars computer then you have a tech issue to resolve. Better to do that up front. This also gives you time to check for updated tunes or download a tune if you are doing customized tuning. I promise you that if you DON'T tune first you will have an issue on a Friday night with no one to help you until Monday.
Old 05-17-2013 | 06:25 PM
Former Vendor

Default Tuner

Another thing. Always leave the tuner in the jeep. If you have it with you adjustments can be made in the field, like if you are crawling and need to slow down the throttle response to keep from spinning out on top of a boulder. In the case of a diablo tune you may want to back out some timing if you get some bad gas (or add some in if you can get some 93).

If you leave it at home you will wish you hadn't .

Quick Reply: Innovatr/Sprintex Tech