Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Full Traction - Testing Rubber Bushings

Old 11-03-2009, 09:46 AM
JK Jedi Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DavidAYJJK
No offense, but I have called FT. I've gone through 3 customer service / sales people and still haven't seen a new bushing. I'm not here to bash anyone, but seriously, what's the delay on the new super heavy duty cool bushings???

I paid a considerable amount of $$dough$$ for my kit and it sounds like an over-loaded '78 Ford Station Wagon. I'd like to not have to replace good control arms just because 2ozs of bad rubber.
the delay with the bushing is, they are trying to get them made in the USA, not not in China where other vendors get them from, hell their whole lift is made in china. But that besides the point.

call and ask for Steve Kramer. (Not this week though he's at Sema)

If your bushing at not ripped, take them apart and clean them, and grease. It'll cure the problem. If you let them dry out, they'll rip apart.

Soon as my lift gets a squeek, about every 6 months. I take them out, clean them, and regrease. I've never had a joint fail yet and my lift is quite

Quick Reply: Full Traction - Testing Rubber Bushings