Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Free Rough Country 2.5" Coil Spring Lift?

Old 10-29-2008, 08:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ive got the 2.5 bb with 2.2 shocks , what kind of deal would you do on the springs , that is of course if you dont just give them to me of course
Old 10-29-2008, 09:03 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

I can't answer the cost question just yet...we are waiting for them to roll in here.
Old 10-29-2008, 09:42 AM
JK Freak

any chance they will be available in a heavy duty version? something comprable to the OME kit?
Old 10-29-2008, 11:05 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by MikeReo
any chance they will be available in a heavy duty version? something comprable to the OME kit?

That is not in the works as of now, but is a great idea I will pitch it to our marketing team. What we are concentrating on with this kit is providing a lifted coil that offers rate and performance better than stock with adding lift. Here is a short video of the TJ kit that is similar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oea7EqkSrBk
Old 10-29-2008, 12:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

I would love to throw my name in there to install this on my Unlimited Rubi. I can do either digital video or photos of the install as well as a documented write up. Usually go wheeling at our local ORV and we go to EJS every year. Would be great opportunities to display the flex and offroad abilities of your product.

Let me know and can Get R done...
Old 10-29-2008, 12:28 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by speedy9mm
When is this lift coming out? My wifes wants a lift on her Jeep and we were going to go with a teraflex lift in the next few weeks, but if the progressive lift will be out in the next month I would like to compare it price wise between the kits before I buy anything.
The coils are at powder-coat right now so it should just be a week or so. Maybe sooner....thanks for considering us tho.
Old 10-29-2008, 12:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Here I was thinking I was wanting a true coil lift and saw this. If you want proof of the write up capability, check my write up on the Rough Country trailer hitch install on this forum. You asked, I delivered, and would be more than happy to do the same again. Proof is in the pudding man! Besides, I bought my lift, tires, wheels from you guys and sent like 3 more people your way to do the same. Hook me up!
Old 10-29-2008, 01:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'll toss my hat in the ring too, stock 08 X with 1" body lift, 33" tires and mild to mid serious off roading.
Old 10-29-2008, 02:07 PM
JK Junkie

The best way to do it would be to pick a time of someones post as the winner......let's say whoever posts on October 29th 2008 at 6:07pm....that person would win....let's see now, who posted at that time?

What do you know, that would be me....

In all seriousness, if you are giving away 2 I think you should give one to a 2dr and one to a 4dr.....then we can see how it works on both.......And Thanks for being a forum sponsor

Last edited by BaltChief; 10-29-2008 at 04:49 PM.
Old 10-29-2008, 02:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Wait a minute,your clock is wrong!I'm the winner!!!

Quick Reply: Free Rough Country 2.5" Coil Spring Lift?