Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

OR-Fabs EJS 2013 Update

Old 03-12-2013, 10:40 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
OR-FAB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OR-Fabs EJS 2013 Update

Hey guys-

Just wanted to let everyone know that OR-Fab will be attending Easter Jeep Safari 2013. We will be doing a bit of playing Sunday-Wednesday then we will have a booth inside the arena the days of the show. We will be giving away some of our Gecko stickers and will have tons of other product and swag to sell.

So, if you know us or not, please come over and introduce yourself. We'd love to meet you all and maybe even show you some of our awesome OR-Fab product.

Thanks.

Erik

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo-29.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	433039
Had to at least have one picture. Ha
Old 03-13-2013, 06:49 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
OR-FAB

Here is a video showing some of the trails we did last year....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MCoY3PFl1k
Old 03-14-2013, 07:54 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
OR-FAB

We are looking to run some trails Sunday-Wednesday. As of right now we are only dialed in to run Hells Revenge on Tuesday. Anyone have any suggestions?
Old 03-21-2013, 07:10 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Default Can't wait for EJS 2013

I haven't been able to post a message on this forum for a long time!!! Too busy to do anything but work... I will admit it beats the alternative!

Anyway, I'm helping ole-Erik out and have purchased some hats, wer'e making Gecko bottle openers and d-ring covers for sale at the Expo. For the JK-Forum members... Who print the first page of this thread (must have your username printed at the top of page) and bring it to the Expo on Thursday March 28 or Friday March 29 we will give you your choice of ORF Hat, Gecko Bottle Opener, or Moab 2013 D-ring Covers. This is a while supplies last offer.

In addition to the bumpers we have given to the raffle, we will be raffling off a set of Rock Doors for the JK-Forum members at our booth(which is my we need your username printed on the page of this thread). If the winner of this raffle already has a set of Rock Doors... We've got plenty of other gear we manufacture and we'll have to make a deal.

We will be releasing several new products at this event. I've always done pre-orders for the JKers and this event will be no exception.

Looking forward to meeting everyone at EJS!

Yates

Quick Reply: OR-Fabs EJS 2013 Update