Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

15" Alloy Wheels VS. 15" Steel Wheels

Old 02-25-2011, 10:57 PM
-

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have had mine for about a month. Great price, fitment. Had a issue on center cap that had a broken tab when I unwrapped it. Packaging well wrapped. Called that day, they sent me one out asap. Awesome place to do buisness with. Great customer service. Great wheels!!!

35x12.50x15's bfg km2's
15x8 black mb72'sClick image for larger version

Name:	jeep.jpg
Views:	5401
Size:	78.9 KB
ID:	130966
Old 02-26-2011, 12:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by deepstage
I have had mine for about a month. Great price, fitment. Had a issue on center cap that had a broken tab when I unwrapped it. Packaging well wrapped. Called that day, they sent me one out asap. Awesome place to do buisness with. Great customer service. Great wheels!!!

35x12.50x15's bfg km2's
15x8 black mb72'sAttachment 130966
Sweet looking Jeep man!
Old 02-26-2011, 12:53 AM
JK Newbie

Love My MB72's. This thread was the deciding factor in me pulling the trigger on
15" alloys. Discount Tire set's the bar for great service. Click image for larger version

Name:	004.jpg
Views:	331
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	130967
Old 02-26-2011, 07:30 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Thank you for all the kind words everyone.

We're here to help
Old 03-01-2011, 10:36 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by deepstage

35x12.50x15's bfg km2's
15x8 black mb72'sAttachment 130966
I'm running the exact same setup. Had the exact same issue with center caps with broken tabs. They got me 2 replacements sent out immediately after I called.

Old 03-07-2011, 04:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Discount Tire Direct
Thank you for all the kind words everyone.

We're here to help
Hey Matt, I think I'm about ready(finances) to do the wheel & tire swap... 15" MB72's( BLACK) , and the 33x12.50x15 GoodYear DuraTrac's
I have a 2.5" Terraflex budget kit, and 4.10 gears.

What can you work up for me, price wise? And when will it be available? 5 wheel/tire package pricing, please.

kliff

Last edited by kliff; 03-07-2011 at 06:07 AM.
Old 03-07-2011, 08:31 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Originally Posted by kliff
Hey Matt, I think I'm about ready(finances) to do the wheel & tire swap... 15" MB72's( BLACK) , and the 33x12.50x15 GoodYear DuraTrac's
I have a 2.5" Terraflex budget kit, and 4.10 gears.

What can you work up for me, price wise? And when will it be available? 5 wheel/tire package pricing, please.

kliff
We have the tires in stock right now and we are expecting the wheels to be available again mid to late this month.

PM coming your way with a complete price breakdown.

Thank you for your support!
Old 03-07-2011, 10:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Simply amazing customer service!! A++

So I wanted to share my experience with discount since it was just simply amazing. First off my order was 5 x 15x8 MB72 -19mm offset Black and 5 x 33x12.50R15 Goodyear DuraTracs. Took about a week to get my order since they needed to ship the tires up to Ohio to be mounted and balanced and then to NJ. Overall I still thought that was fast and of course they arrived on time and in great condition. The only issue I ran into was that two of the tabs on the center cap where broken, but just like a couple other members a quick phone call resolved the issue with a new cap on it's way no questions asked. Now I received my tires on Tuesday and had gotten several compliments on how they pull the jeep together nicely (running the teraflex leveling kit). Upon waking up on Saturday I noticed that the rear passenger side was completely flat..!! changed it out with the spare and when I inspected the damage I realized that I had somehow ran over a screw during my Friday night adventures. I figured no worries I'll just bring it to my local tire shop and have them patch it up. So I dropped it off and went for a quick lunch. About halfway through my burger I got a phone call from the shop and the gentleman started explaining that they aren't able to patch it since it was to close to the sidewall and he was worried about it working it's way out. I was pissed to say the least since the tires where less then a week old. Just for the hell of it I gave Discount a call to see if there was anything they could do for me (stupid me didn't take the insurance out Murphy's law at it's best). Much to my surprise the gentlemen on the other end was able to waive a one time fee and get me out a brand new tire. Needless to say I then took out the insurance and feel like I made out really well in the situation since I thought Discount would tell me to kick rocks. Understandably so since they did offer the insurance to me and even asked "are your sure?" All and all I just wanted to say thanks again guys you are great and will most definitely be getting future business with me and my family. In fact I'm pretty sure my old man will be calling you in the next week or so for some new tires for his Truck and the BMW.

And I'll be getting pics up as soon as I get the spare on!!
Old 03-07-2011, 11:12 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Originally Posted by Kmack84
So I wanted to share my experience with discount since it was just simply amazing. First off my order was 5 x 15x8 MB72 -19mm offset Black and 5 x 33x12.50R15 Goodyear DuraTracs. Took about a week to get my order since they needed to ship the tires up to Ohio to be mounted and balanced and then to NJ. Overall I still thought that was fast and of course they arrived on time and in great condition. The only issue I ran into was that two of the tabs on the center cap where broken, but just like a couple other members a quick phone call resolved the issue with a new cap on it's way no questions asked. Now I received my tires on Tuesday and had gotten several compliments on how they pull the jeep together nicely (running the teraflex leveling kit). Upon waking up on Saturday I noticed that the rear passenger side was completely flat..!! changed it out with the spare and when I inspected the damage I realized that I had somehow ran over a screw during my Friday night adventures. I figured no worries I'll just bring it to my local tire shop and have them patch it up. So I dropped it off and went for a quick lunch. About halfway through my burger I got a phone call from the shop and the gentleman started explaining that they aren't able to patch it since it was to close to the sidewall and he was worried about it working it's way out. I was pissed to say the least since the tires where less then a week old. Just for the hell of it I gave Discount a call to see if there was anything they could do for me (stupid me didn't take the insurance out Murphy's law at it's best). Much to my surprise the gentlemen on the other end was able to waive a one time fee and get me out a brand new tire. Needless to say I then took out the insurance and feel like I made out really well in the situation since I thought Discount would tell me to kick rocks. Understandably so since they did offer the insurance to me and even asked "are your sure?" All and all I just wanted to say thanks again guys you are great and will most definitely be getting future business with me and my family. In fact I'm pretty sure my old man will be calling you in the next week or so for some new tires for his Truck and the BMW.

And I'll be getting pics up as soon as I get the spare on!!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us all here. We appreciate your support!
Old 03-08-2011, 02:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Discount Tire Direct
We have the tires in stock right now and we are expecting the wheels to be available again mid to late this month.

PM coming your way with a complete price breakdown.

Thank you for your support!
I want the package deal, so what do I do now, pay now and wait on the rims, or wait and pay when it's all here?
I have no objection to paying now, just need some advice on how to move forward, PP is ready..

Quick Reply: 15" Alloy Wheels VS. 15" Steel Wheels