Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

** SCRATCH -N- DENT SALE ** Rugged Ridge JK Accessories

Old 02-18-2011, 08:32 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rugged_Ridge
Guys.... Paul has had a lot on his table (workload) so he has not had a chance to look at the site. This was something he was doing outside his normal responsibilities. Remember he is our IT guy...

I'll see if he can touch base with you guys and let you know what is up. Might have a new way to deal with this S/D stuff in the next couple of months.
Thank you, no big deal; I appreciate you guys offering this stuff at a discount to us. Please have let me know if you still have a light bar and any wheels. I am ready to buy today
Old 02-18-2011, 09:59 AM
Former Vendor

I am sorry I haven't gotten back to alot of people on this. I do this on my own time outside of my normal duties, but I am working on a solution so we can control this inventory better and offer you guys the ability to see everything online. Currently it is a manual situation with me digging through massive bins to find what you guys are looking for. I never thought it would take off so well and b/c of you guys I'm working to make it easier for us to communicate what we have in S&D stock.

I should have a solution to you guys in the next couple of months that will automate this process so you can buy online without needing to contact me.

- Paul
Old 02-18-2011, 07:08 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

any xhd rear bumpers and tire carriers left send me a pm when you get a chance
thanks for all ur hard work
Old 02-19-2011, 01:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rugged_Ridge
I am sorry I haven't gotten back to alot of people on this. I do this on my own time outside of my normal duties, but I am working on a solution so we can control this inventory better and offer you guys the ability to see everything online. Currently it is a manual situation with me digging through massive bins to find what you guys are looking for. I never thought it would take off so well and b/c of you guys I'm working to make it easier for us to communicate what we have in S&D stock.

I should have a solution to you guys in the next couple of months that will automate this process so you can buy online without needing to contact me.

- Paul
Sweet, now can you give us a direct feed to the fab guys so they can build as we design?
Just kidding, I have seen the returns area a couple of times now so I know what you have to deal with.
Old 05-08-2011, 12:15 PM
JK Newbie

Any XHD bumpers? front or rear? i'm driving a 2011 unlimited.

thanks
Old 05-08-2011, 02:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Can I get a link to the online scratch and dent site?
Old 05-08-2011, 02:39 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by terribad16
Can I get a link to the online scratch and dent site?
They have not provided one yet :(
Old 05-08-2011, 06:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Ah that sucks! I was pretty excited about getting some discounted bumpers... But hopefully soon
Old 08-17-2011, 03:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

any headway in here? looking for a scratch and dent light bar
Old 08-17-2011, 04:42 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by TX2PR2SC
I wonder how the online version of scratch and dent is going...
Well if the following site is the online version then I've ordered bumpers from them,
http://scratchndentparts.com
it's frustrating as they shipped something they don't even know to me (like 100 lbs.) and I have to carry it around for like a week for fedex to investigate.

Quick Reply: ** SCRATCH -N- DENT SALE ** Rugged Ridge JK Accessories