Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

** SCRATCH -N- DENT SALE ** Rugged Ridge JK Accessories

Old 08-22-2011, 05:53 PM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TX2PR2SC
It doesn't look like that is THE Rugged Ridge scratch-n-dent website as there are alot of non-RR products on there. It was Feb. though when they said they would have it up in a couple months...guess what is your definition of couple?

Can Rugged Ridge provide any insight on this (or any snorkel info! ha ha)
THAT IS NOT OUR SITE; that is a customer that buys from RR. Our S&D site was put on hold for the time being due to amount of time it takes for us to process the S&D inventory. I hope we can pick back up on this sometime 2012. I normally post up items in my personal time but I haven't been able to focus on this in quite some time. I will have some items up during the holidays again as I do every holiday season. If there is something particular you are looking for you can email me directly at webmaster@omix-ada.com - paul

Last edited by Rugged_Ridge; 08-22-2011 at 05:56 PM.

Quick Reply: ** SCRATCH -N- DENT SALE ** Rugged Ridge JK Accessories