Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

superlift ORV in April

Old 04-19-2009, 08:31 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hope to be at the park around 11am. We are going to leave (home) around 4am. It's about 3.5hr drive from here (Atoka, Tn north of sorrya$$ Memphis); at least we are up here in the sticks

By the time I stop every hour for the wife as well as hit every Starbucks between here and Hot Springs (again for the wife ), we should be able to get there, check into the hotel, and get our a$$ to the fun stuff!!!

This will be our first time there, so we plan to take it easy and just enjoy! I'm hoping to get some good pics of the jeep. Wife doesn't know it yet, but she is also going to operate the camcorder!!

Another friend of mine is planning to come as well with his 96' Jeep.

Sorry it took so long to reply!
Old 04-21-2009, 11:59 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

anyone else going to the superlift ORV on the 25th?
Old 04-21-2009, 06:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Weather slowed down the wheeling a bit but we still had a great time.

This was not a JK only event but we just so happened to have 6 of us on the same trail. On the way back to camp I figured it would make for a decent pic.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	100_1469.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	103.9 KB
ID:	22841  

Quick Reply: superlift ORV in April