Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat

Old 02-07-2012, 04:09 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yippeee - looks like another 2DR is in the area. Now we'll only be outnumbered by the 4DRs 5:1 instead of 10:1. Congrats on the upgrades J33PGRL.

Originally Posted by J33PGRL
Just got back from my local offroad store. I ordered a 3.5 lift kit, spacers, and 5-35" Mickey Thompsons. (and a Trektop NX) Install should be next week. I am so freakin excited I can't stand it!!!!! But I think I might barf too. Whenever I spend big bucks on something "frivolous" I always feel anxious. I mean, the vehicle gets me back and forth to work just fine without all that stuff.... but it's gonna be sooo much more fun with it!!!! I think my guilt will subside once it's all installed and I am behind the wheel and off the beaten path . . .
Old 02-07-2012, 04:30 PM
JK Newbie

Just wanted to say hello to everyone in the Huntsville/Madison area. I'm a relatively new JK owner and new to the forum. I'm always interested in any JK upgrades folks may be interested in parting with as well as any get togethers. I also ride a Harley Street Glide and ride just about any time the weather is above 45 or above and sunny!

Anyone interested in doing Sturgis this year let me know!
Old 02-07-2012, 04:35 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by AirBorne82
Just wanted to say hello to everyone in the Huntsville/Madison area. I'm a relatively new JK owner and new to the forum. I'm always interested in any JK upgrades folks may be interested in parting with as well as any get togethers. I also ride a Harley Street Glide and ride just about any time the weather is above 45 or above and sunny!

Well hello, tell us about your jk
Old 02-07-2012, 04:48 PM
JK Newbie

I have a 2010 JKU that's mostly stock. Only upgrade is 33X12.50 17 PROCOMP All Terrain Radials. I've purchased the door mirror relocation hardware but have yet to install it. Need 1.5" spacers because that width tire rubs on the swaybar.

I initially let my son who is a student at Auburn use it but recently repossessed it from him because he and his frat brothers were abusing it. Now it's mine to play with!

As I said, looking to pick up more upgrades soon.
Old 02-07-2012, 06:00 PM
JK Super Freak

welcome, lets hear about the Jeep. Sold my Ultra Classic for my Jeep
Old 02-07-2012, 06:04 PM
JK Newbie

Hello all!!! JK-Rubi found me searching for locals on another thread and pointed me here.

I've had my 08 JK for about 5 months and am IN LOVE. I've already been bitten by the mod bug and am having a lift, 35" tires and wheels installed next week. wooohoooo!!!! Hoping to find like-minded fellow jeepers in the area to go offroading with (ie: I wanna run through some water, some mud, climb hills and a few rocks, get her real dirty, but not overtly risk totaling my daily driver!!!) LOL.

Anyway... hope to get to meet / chat with ya'll in the future!!!

- Jen
Old 02-07-2012, 06:23 PM
JK Newbie

Hello all!!! JK-Rubi found me searching for locals on another thread and pointed me here.

I've had my 08 JK for about 5 months and am IN LOVE. I've already been bitten by the mod bug and am having a lift, 35" tires and wheels installed next week. wooohoooo!!!! Hoping to find like-minded fellow jeepers in the area to go offroading with (ie: I wanna run through some water, some mud, climb hills and a few rocks, get her real dirty, but not overtly risk totaling my daily driver!!!) LOL.

- Jen
Welcome from another female jeeper!
Old 02-07-2012, 06:32 PM
JK Newbie

We had a couple more, robin and tina, but they have vanishdd
Old 02-07-2012, 06:34 PM
JK Newbie

Thanks redrockjeepr!!! Isn't our color just the best?!?!
Old 02-07-2012, 07:49 PM
JK Junkie

Just wanted to say hello to everyone in the Huntsville/Madison area. I'm a relatively new JK owner and new to the forum.

- Jen
Welcome to the thread, and to the forum!!

P.S. -- it's possible to "subscribe" to this thread using the thread tools. You can keep up with posts here easier that way and follow the planning on Meet 'n Greets, as well as, any possible rides.

Quick Reply: Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat