Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat

Old 12-09-2011, 04:17 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ASTE25
Could you all please not post so much in this thread, it's getting hard to keep up!
My energy is presently focused on trying to get this RIPP Supercharger running correctly - it has caused me to utter bad things. So infuriating.
Old 12-09-2011, 08:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Good to know. Now I can tell everyone where those voices I hear are coming from. lol
Old 12-10-2011, 05:56 PM
JK Freak

Quiet down you two.
Old 12-10-2011, 06:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by burbingus
Quiet down you two.
You hear them too? Whew, glad it's not just me!
Old 12-12-2011, 02:31 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JK-Rubi
My energy is presently focused on trying to get this RIPP Supercharger running correctly - it has caused me to utter bad things. So infuriating.
You've been fighting that battle for along time now. If it was me I would tell Ripp to RIPP it up their ASS and give my money back they robbed me of.
Your a veeeeeeerrrrrrrryyyyyyyy PATIENT man Gary.
Old 12-12-2011, 03:03 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by jeepoholic
You've been fighting that battle for along time now. If it was me I would tell Ripp to RIPP it up their #*! and give my money back they robbed me of.
Your a veeeeeeerrrrrrrryyyyyyyy PATIENT man Gary.
The supercharger performance is improving with RIPP's assistance, however it is taking longer than I had hoped. At times I've felt like we've been going in circles, but zeroing in on the tune has yielded positive results recently - can't throw RIPP under the bus as they have continued to stay in contact, and are actively participating in a successful resolution of my supercharger issues.
Old 12-12-2011, 03:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JK-Rubi
The supercharger performance is improving with RIPP's assistance, however it is taking longer than I had hoped. At times I've felt like we've been going in circles, but zeroing in on the tune has yielded positive results recently - can't throw RIPP under the bus as they have continued to stay in contact, and are actively participating in a successful resolution of my supercharger issues.
I sure hope they are compensating you for your R&D efforts.
Old 12-12-2011, 03:25 PM
JK Newbie

I've been a Jeep owner for one month today!! I've loved every minute of it! Even my wife is happy with my Jeep purchase, she says I'm a changed man because of the Jeep. I actually offer to take her shopping because I just love to drive the Jeep so much. Now if I could just convince her I have to have a 4 inch lift, rockstar wheels and 35" Nittos.......
Old 12-12-2011, 03:49 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Dewflop
I've been a Jeep owner for one month today!! I've loved every minute of it! Even my wife is happy with my Jeep purchase, she says I'm a changed man because of the Jeep. I actually offer to take her shopping because I just love to drive the Jeep so much.
Congrats - they are a blast to drive (mine not so much recently, but still fun).

Now if I could just convince her I have to have a 4 inch lift, rockstar wheels and 35" Nittos.......
I've heard they are much safer when modified in the configuration you mention (at least out on precarious trails).
Old 12-12-2011, 04:12 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've been a Jeep owner for one month today!! I've loved every minute of it! Even my wife is happy with my Jeep purchase, she says I'm a changed man because of the Jeep. I actually offer to take her shopping because I just love to drive the Jeep so much. Now if I could just convince her I have to have a 4 inch lift, rockstar wheels and 35" Nittos.......

Good sex will get you what ever you want!

Quick Reply: Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat