Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat

Old 04-18-2011, 12:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sixty5vdub
I see how it is. You will post these videos, but not the one from the run that I went on ............ Just kidding, man. Looks like a muddy mess!

Anthony
Ok ok ok I'm trying to upload it again..... See I didn't want your hemi jeep to make mine look bad just kidding.
Old 04-18-2011, 01:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

So..... for some reason it says my video contains copyrighted material.... Maybe the music i put in it
Old 04-18-2011, 09:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Bummer well guess take it out.
Old 04-19-2011, 07:05 PM
JK Freak

I heard that old FC jeep rumbling down my street again so I jumped in my jeep to hunt him down. It turns out he lives in my neighborhood. He told me that he bought it off a guy that used it at a deer camp.

He showed me the govt ID plate and it had Kaiser Jeep across the top, US Marine Corp. stamped on it along with several other lines of info. There was only around 300 of this particular model made and only about 30 left on the road today.

This is my favorite picture, probably because I'm in it.

Old 04-20-2011, 05:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Account Management

Seems as though somebody has been busy.

I deleted several of my own posts yesterday (Quite a few, actually). Posts that I deemed were of no real value to this forum.

Today, the majority of those posts are back. And posts that I did not delete because I wanted them to stay, are now gone.

Are we not allowed to manage our own accounts, to delete posts that we feel do not contribute to this site?

I am posting this same inquiry in the Forum Support Section, to determine if it is just a software issue, or something else...........

Anthony
Old 04-20-2011, 10:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sushi
To insure immediate help from the moderators, You need to put "FOR SALE" in the title or the post...............It will get to them faster.

You can Thank me later...

Is anyone doing any riding this weekend?
:crickets:

Thanks Frankie! BTW: Saw the Jeep at Topline today @ lunch. Looks great with the new wheels and tires. Did you get those on sale?

Anthony
Old 04-20-2011, 10:55 AM
JK Jedi Master

For those of you that are upset about the forum's For Sale rules there are some options for you.
1. Don't post any items for sale.
2. Post items for sale in the appropriate forum.
3. Stop complaining about something you can't change.
4. Choose to not log in at all.
Old 04-20-2011, 08:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Robar
For those of you that are upset about the forum's For Sale rules there are some options for you.
1. Don't post any items for sale.
2. Post items for sale in the appropriate forum.
3. Stop complaining about something you can't change.
4. Choose to not log in at all.
Yikes. What's up with the tone? I really enjoy JK-Forum (currently the only forum I am active on), but this just seems a little ...pretentious? I don't really see the need for being condescending towards users.

With that said, I do appreciate the work moderators do on the boards because things should be cleaned up from time to time.

And now it's time for bed. Hopefully these storms won't keep me up! 'Night all.
Old 04-20-2011, 08:32 PM
JK Freak

Hey Defender, did you ever get your cb issues worked out? I put my cb back in the other day and even though it hasn't been in my jeep for a few months, my swr readings were 1.5 or below across all channels. If you've got time Friday, we can meet at lunch or after work to look over things and check reception/broadcast between our cb's.

Last edited by Denny2565; 04-20-2011 at 08:34 PM.
Old 04-20-2011, 08:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Denny2565
Hey Defender, did you ever get your cb issues worked out? I put my cb back in the other day and even though it hasn't been in my jeep for a few months, my swr readings were 1.5 or below across all channels. If you've got time Friday, we can meet at lunch or after work to look over things and check reception/broadcast between our cb's.
Still working it out... Got some really weird stuff going on. The best SWR I'm getting is around 3.0. I'll try to give you a shout soon. Friday - Sunday probably won't work for me because I'm going out of town.

Quick Reply: Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat