Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat

Old 03-16-2011, 07:20 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Upcoming Trail Ride

Originally Posted by Wilky
There is no "next ride"...just a bunch of talk. I should just trade in the JK for a Prius, since I haven't locked an axle or disco'd since last May.

I've heard that's what happens when you marry.

I'm going on a big ride in a few more weeks - anyone from the Huntsville area is welcome to tag along (Heads-up: You may need a tank or two of gas to reach my wheeling destination, but the trails are reputed to be excellent, and the scenic vistas fantastic).
Old 03-16-2011, 07:29 PM
JK Junkie

Default Army Strong Peaked and Tuned CB

Originally Posted by uofagrad05
To all... I am looking for my Road King CB mic.

Did I let any of you borrow it? If so, I have slept since them and cant remember.

Please contact me if you have it.
I may need to borrow it once you find it - am thinking about pulling the trigger on this $80 deal especially since it comes peaked & tuned (the latter service alone typically costs $40-$50) !!

http://www.sparkyscbshack.com/products/Cobra-29-Army-Strong-Special-Edition-CB-Radio-**SUPER-SALE**.html

Old 03-17-2011, 05:06 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by randy payne
Gary,u got them coilovers yet ? I think u been up to something
gary is ALWAYS up to something
Old 03-17-2011, 05:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jimmoiv
Hello all
I am a new JK owner here in Huntsville. First Jeep i have ever owned, i can't believe it has taken this long for me to buy one. I just recently drove a powerline trail on Green Mountain, ~1mi from my house, and loved it. Is there anywhere else to trail ride.

Anyway I love my new, 2007 unlimited, and can't wait to get on the trails again.
Welcome to the huntsville thread!...we need pics of your ride so we kow who you are out and about....
Old 03-17-2011, 07:12 AM
JK Newbie

Smart man. Most people would just open the door.
Old 03-17-2011, 07:55 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Policejeep
Smart man. Most people would just open the door.
Yeah Tina does alright.

Note to self, don't fuck with Tina unless you want a .357" hole in you
Old 03-17-2011, 09:18 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by dmrubicon
Well I was in the bed and it was 8:30 and yes I do go to bed early not a light on in my house and someone starts banging on my door I yelled about three times who is it and no answer the banging stopped. So I grabbed the 357 (yes from under my pillow) and started flipping exterior lights on no car in the driveway I park Spike in the garage. And a 6' male in his mid 20's is on my porch and I opened the door (the storm door stays locked it is heavy duty). He told me he was coming from my neighbors house wanted to come in and sell me something...I pulled my little friend from my where I had it held to my thigh to up to my tummy and told him to get the fuck off of my porch and off my property and I called the law. Two lovely limestone county boys came and made sure the booger man was not hanging around...they told me next time do what ya gotta do. I live just off of Southern Gayles Golf Course.
Good job, that's what Im talking about!!

On another note, Landers just called, said it isnt my steering box causing the clunk it is my after market track bar. Will take alook when I pick it up. Can we say BS!!
Old 03-17-2011, 11:31 AM
JK Freak

i love being naked!
Old 03-17-2011, 05:13 PM
JK Junkie

Default AEV Corners

Good eye Justin! I didn't notice the corners first time I looked at the pic - was drawn to the tailgate. I like the color matched look . . . hmmm.

Originally Posted by racinfast002
if you look real close, yo can see the corners have been skinned. I assume the gate has as well. Definitely not factory.

Old 03-18-2011, 04:26 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by 08RedRecon
Good job, that's what Im talking about!!

On another note, Landers just called, said it isnt my steering box causing the clunk it is my after market track bar. Will take alook when I pick it up. Can we say BS!!
So I get there and have the mechanic come out and show me what he found. Turns out the track bar wasnt broke, it was loose and he tightened it up. I checked the steering wheel for the clunk while he was there and it was gone. Yippee. Still going to get the PSC kit.

Quick Reply: Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat