Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat

Old 02-14-2011, 05:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RCAllen
oh dear, well ill let tina answer this one....
I'm listening ................

Originally Posted by racinfast002
............. I'm a little to occupied with my time to be thinking about getting yall a picture of her tat
Well, that's just downright selfish.

Anthony
Old 02-14-2011, 06:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by racinfast002
Just because I'm crazy doesn't mean I'm not safe
i thought i remembered you sayin this not too damn long ago.....
Old 02-14-2011, 07:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dmrubicon
What more can I say....I went to the pony.....I was drunk when I left but able to walk and the girl I took home I had to carry out!
Oh you haven't seen a tattoo till you have seen Robin's Tattoo it goes from her armpit to her what does the one guy call his jeep on here? Oh yeah Cooter!
This thread just keeps getting more and more interesting .................

Anthony
Old 02-14-2011, 09:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

What more can I say....I went to the pony.....I was drunk when I left but able to walk and the girl I took home I had to carry out!
holy crap im rolling in the floor here ......"the girl i took home" comment sure dosent sounds like i think you meant for it to sound.....take your meds, lie back down, ill straighten this out....well maybe
Old 02-14-2011, 09:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

holy crap im rolling in the floor here ......"the girl i took home" comment sure dosent sounds like i think you meant for it to sound.....take your meds, lie back down, ill straighten this out....well maybe
Damnit Robin.......... I had a nice visual in my head (since you two REFUSE to adhere to the "this post is worthless without pics" smilie) ........ Now it's gone..........

LMAO no kidding well I do have an excuse I got spider bit over the weekend...I am delirious... I am gonna turn into SPIDER WOMAN!
Take care of yourself Tina. Do you know what kind of spider it was? Hope it's not anything too serious. Feel better soon!!

Anthony
Old 02-14-2011, 10:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Well I get bitten allot and as they always say they can not be a 100% certain of the spider unless he is still hooked on my skin or I caught him and brought him into the office....it just sucks! This one is on my face! BTW Robin always has a hand in me getting bitten!
and there ya go, didnt you? i wasnt even going to mention the "other" bite mark or the location, he didnt mean it, really...and if they werent sooooo freakin big....well now that's a whole different story....ill stop...before anthony breaks out the jello pool again.......
Old 02-14-2011, 10:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Now it's gone..........

it'll be back........
Old 02-14-2011, 10:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

and there ya go, didnt you? i wasnt even going to mention the "other" bite mark or the location, he didnt mean it, really...and if they werent sooooo freakin big....well now that's a whole different story....ill stop...before anthony breaks out the jello pool again.......
it'll be back........
Yep.. It's back. Thanks Robin!!

Anthony
Old 02-14-2011, 10:59 AM
JK Super Freak

Sorry I have been scarce around here lately... alot has been going on in my life! Anyway here is the update.

We have been working on adopting a 2 year old girl located in Huntsville since Thanksgiving. There were some technical difficulties mainly due to the wonderful support from DHR (insert sarcasm here) so we are still in limbo with that. For 18 years of marriage the doctors have been telling us that we will not be having our own children... when we got back from the holiday's she felt like she needed to take a test and guess what folks... WE ARE EXPECTING!!! I am so excited, nervous, worried, happy, and stoked beyond words. This is truly a miracle for our family. We are currently 10 weeks into this so we do not know if it is a boy or a girl yet. Anyway here is our baby's first picture (at 4 weeks):
Old 02-14-2011, 11:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sixty5vdub
Yep.. It's back. Thanks Robin!!

Anthony
you owe me!

Quick Reply: Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat