Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat

Old 02-02-2011, 06:22 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RCAllen
steve, geeez man those are some very cool pics of the ride there, and the video was about as crazy ......i guess ya'll are just gonna have to call me a feline now, because there just aint no way id do the rocks, the creek bed and mud are ok, but i just cant bring myself to beat on something as nice as henry .....but it's blast to watch you guys do it and you guys are definetly set-up to do that stuff...

hopefully tina and i can get out and scout a few more good "put-in" spots soon, the water was down in richland creek enough last weekend, so we'll see.....
henry would be just fine. I followed these guys around all weekend with no problems

and as an added bonus, I got winch steve out of a hole!
Old 02-02-2011, 08:23 AM
JK Newbie

I've got the lifetime warranty and no one has contacted me about it. Even if they did I probably wouldn't switch, but I know some how they will find a way to void my warranty out.

Originally Posted by sixty5vdub
Do you have lifetime warranty? I have heard of the dealers wanting to get people to give up their Jeeps to get the lifetime warranties off of the road.

Anthony
Old 02-02-2011, 10:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by racinfast002
henry would be just fine. I followed these guys around all weekend with no problems
i think i remember seeing you needed a stock shock a few pages back? not a trail casuality?
Old 02-02-2011, 01:04 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by RCAllen
i think i remember seeing you needed a stock shock a few pages back? not a trail casuality?
that was it....it didn't hurt my feelings though. Now if I had done like frankie, well, then my feeling would have been hurt
Old 02-02-2011, 01:18 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Default trail master folks

Hey Guys,

This month you're going to see some pretty fun Videos that BFG is doing (you've probably noticed that we run BFG KM2s on all our jeeps). Anyway, our Driver is one of the "BFG" drivers, and they have a commercial series where they are bent on scaring the hell out of Olympic and X-games star Shawn White. Here's a spy pic one of the guys took on site.

And here's a clip that BFG has released so far. There are several other videos on YouTube so you can see the theme of this commercial series. I'll update when the trail master series gets released.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICXG4V91R2o Yates
Old 02-03-2011, 04:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by racinfast002
that was it....it didn't hurt my feelings though. Now if I had done like frankie, well, then my feeling would have been hurt
yea, i saw that....OUCH.....we sunk henry in a mud hole last year trying to get the kayaks out of the river north of fayetteville, i slung mud over the roof all the way home....but after a quick bath, he was good as new....and black as ever....not a scratch....
Old 02-03-2011, 06:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by redrockjeepr
Thanks for the input. I am trying to get parts together to install the cb when I get it. How long of coax did you use to mount the antenna on the tire
Should be an 18' coax.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:13 AM
JK Super Freak

Thinking about getting a trail master lift for my F250. Theyve also got some bada$$ ORF side rails. Ive got too many projects and not enough $$. At least I dont have as many as Justin though.
I started making a list today for the JK and am prioritizing them.
Old 02-03-2011, 10:15 AM
JK Freak

dont know if any of yall are looking for a gun or not, but larry's has a taurus 1911 on sale for 449. Its a smoking deal. I put one on lay -a-way for myself today.

Old 02-03-2011, 10:16 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by 08RedRecon
Thinking about getting a trail master lift for my F250. Theyve also got some bada$$ ORF side rails. Ive got too many projects and not enough $$. At least I dont have as many as Justin though.
I started making a list today for the JK and am prioritizing them.
yeah no shit...i have WAY to many projects right now

Quick Reply: Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat