Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat

Old 01-06-2011, 10:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Robin, you crack me up.
glad to provide a service....

The scarey part is ...... I DID know exactly what button you were talking about!
well its not like either of us has actually ever touched a real monkey nipple.....well i never have anyway

I bought mine from David @ Northridge 4x4. You might keep an eye on the For Sale section here. Usually one or two for sale. If you buy a used Flashpaq, just make sure the previous owner has restored their Jeep back to stock, so that the Flashpaq is unlocked from their Jeep. Otherwise, you will have to pay Superchips $$ to unlock it for you.
yea see there's no way to "make sure" they did that, soooo ill probably skip buying from someone i dont know and get it from northridge....good info thanks anthony....
Old 01-06-2011, 10:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 08RedRecon
Yes, rather interesting build.
interesting for sure, i would do that, diesel's dont scare me....well diesel motors dont, i pulled a big boat around in florida for years behind a big ford truck with a caterpillar, a wet steep boat ramp was easy....
Old 01-06-2011, 10:37 AM
JK Super Freak

RCAllen
Another interesting build to check out as well. This one is going to one of the Florida Marlins players.
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...D-VVT-5.7-HEMI
Old 01-06-2011, 12:20 PM
JK Freak

If anyone thinks they can take my jk bring it on. I was speed shifting mine earlier and barked the 1-2 shift as well as the 2-3
Old 01-06-2011, 12:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RCAllen
well its not like either of us has actually ever touched a real monkey nipple.....well i never have anyway
Well, I did once .......... but it was when I was younger, and I really needed the money. I don't think they ever released that movie in the States, though ................

Anthony
Old 01-06-2011, 05:15 PM
JK Junkie

Default Re-gearing

Originally Posted by burbingus
The jeep has an intermittent high pitched ringing that happens after I sustain ~ 55mph for a minute or so and then slow down to about 20.
Uh-oh. Was just reading this thread about noise during deceleration Micah. Hope this isn't what you were hearing --->> https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...s-in-rear-diff
Old 01-07-2011, 04:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by racinfast002
If anyone thinks they can take my jk bring it on. I was speed shifting mine earlier and barked the 1-2 shift as well as the 2-3
ill go ahead and save this reply, so when your jeep breaks, you'll remember why your riding that dirt bike to work....

and when i came through the gate this morning, there was a orange rubi in the first lane, and red rock x in the second lane a brand damn new orange x and me, no shit, are these things multiplying like rabbits or what?....havent seen the guard that said he was buying a yellow rubi again either....
Old 01-07-2011, 04:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sixty5vdub
Well, I did once .......... but it was when I was younger, and I really needed the money. I don't think they ever released that movie in the States, though ................

Anthony
oh yea, i think they did, to a very select audience
Old 01-07-2011, 05:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JK-Rubi
Uh-oh. Was just reading this thread about noise during deceleration Micah. Hope this isn't what you were hearing --->> https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...s-in-rear-diff
That's bad. Hopefully this isn't going to become the next big "Has this happened to your JK yet" issue. Right behind knocking at start up and leaking tops.

and when i came through the gate this morning, there was a orange rubi in the first lane, and red rock x in the second lane a brand damn new orange x and me, no shit, are these things multiplying like rabbits or what?....havent seen the guard that said he was buying a yellow rubi again either....
There does seem to be quite a few more JK's running around. I thought maybe it was just me, since I haven't driven mine in 6 months..........

oh yea, i think they did, to a very select audience
VERY select indeed!

Hey defender, is there going to be a lift install party this weekend? You might want to get that lift on before the next big snowstorm hits this Sunday. Let me know when / where, and I might be able to lend a hand.

Anthony
Old 01-07-2011, 05:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 08RedRecon
RCAllen
Another interesting build to check out as well. This one is going to one of the Florida Marlins players.
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...D-VVT-5.7-HEMI
geeez that thing is going to be waaay over the top......but being a pro anything player these days money is unlimited it seems....

Quick Reply: Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat