Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat

Old 12-13-2010, 05:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RCAllen

yea i got a bad wall outlet replaced and hopefully a drippy faucet fixed, not much else accomplished.....this weather is great of inside jobs.....hope you got a heater in your garage anthony....
Well, I am glad you got your drippy faucet fixed ......... never heard it called that before.

Anthony
Old 12-13-2010, 09:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

AAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL RIIIIIIIIIGHTY THEN!!!!!!

Edit: never mind. Twilight Zone type-shiat happening ...............

At lunch today, I spied with my little eye a Black Unlimited JK cruising down HWY 20 in Madison, just past Wall Triana. Who could that have been ...................

Anthony

Last edited by sixty5vdub; 12-13-2010 at 09:15 AM.
Old 12-13-2010, 09:24 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by sixty5vdub

At lunch today, I spied with my little eye a Black Unlimited JK cruising down HWY 20 in Madison, just past Wall Triana. Who could that have been ...................

Anthony
If it was VERY LARGE with black wheels, it was Donny. He travels out that way often.

My JK is dinging at me. Randomly. Just driving down the road and I get one single ding. I don't know if its the TPMS getting pissy because my black wheels have no sensors, or if its just acting up. No codes or CEL. Just my Jeep being crazy.
Old 12-13-2010, 09:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Well, I am glad you got your drippy faucet fixed ......... never heard it called that before.

Anthony
oh really, never....huh....you must be "sheltered"....
Old 12-13-2010, 09:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by racinfast002
If it was VERY LARGE with black wheels, it was Donny. He travels out that way often.

My JK is dinging at me. Randomly. Just driving down the road and I get one single ding. I don't know if its the TPMS getting pissy because my black wheels have no sensors, or if its just acting up. No codes or CEL. Just my Jeep being crazy.
Just caught a glimpse of it, as it was cruising down the road. I thought it might have been Robin, cause it looked to have a big rack ...............

I hate to say it, but that is one of the things mine did, two days before it died. I would get random single dings, but when I looked at the dash there was nothing showing. Never checked it for codes. I thought maybe it was the oil-change reminder ding, which only went off once for the whole 20k miles I drove my JK (went off about 2 weeks after I bought it. Reset it, never had it go off again).

Could be totally unrelated to what mine did. Just letting you know that mine did it as well. Maybe try resetting the oil change reminder (even if it is not showing the message in the dash), and see if that makes it stop.

Anthony
Old 12-13-2010, 09:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Anthony
sure it was an unlimited and not henry the sahara? im going to tell him you called him that we had a luncheon at the holiday inn there just past wall triana today.....and what's with all the freaking lane dividers at that intersection now? you folks having trouble staying in your own lanes or what?....
Old 12-13-2010, 09:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

oh really, never....huh....you must be "sheltered"....
Yep. That's me ................

Anthony
Old 12-13-2010, 09:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

sure it was an unlimited and not henry the sahara? im going to tell him you called him that we had a luncheon at the holiday inn there just past wall triana today.....and what's with all the freaking lane dividers at that intersection now? you folks having trouble staying in your own lanes or what?....
Unlimited = 4 door .................. And those friggin dividers are recockulous. I am surprised there haven't been even more accidents there.

Anthony
Old 12-13-2010, 09:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

Unlimited = 4 door .................. And those friggin dividers are recockulous. I am surprised there haven't been even more accidents there.

Anthony
oh...well then i guess it was me!

yea i only get out that way when im headed to crickets for chicken wings...
Old 12-13-2010, 09:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Wilky
You talking about the 3-inch tall reflective bumps?? It's hilarious to see someone in a tiny, compact hit those things as they exit I-565...I thought this guy's Ford Focus was going to fall apart the other day when he hit two/three of them at about 45mph.
yea well i was behind a guy in some kind of little honda with those damn exhaust pipes that sound like a mad bumble bee's, and i think he had to do some damage to that little pos when he hit them going about the same, around 45mph...im surprised he didnt stop...i was funny as hell....

Quick Reply: Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat