Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat

Old 12-07-2010, 04:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wilky
Robin,
You're letting these jerks on here ( ) get you all worked up. Take a breathe and enjoy Henry...don't be a JK-hypochondriac The greatest joy of a Jeep is owning and enjoying it. As with every vehicle that comes with high levels of FUN-itude...there will be some drawbacks.
yea what he said, you jerks stop getting me all worked up.....about the lubrication issue.....i think....like i need any help getting worked up...

yep your right wilky, im gonna drive him and enjoy the hell out of him.....oil change thursday at 2:30pm for HENRY
Old 12-07-2010, 04:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RCAllen
yea what he said, you jerks stop getting me all worked up.....about the lubrication issue.....i think....like i need any help getting worked up...
ummmmmm .......... well, I ................ meh. I got nothing.

Anthony
Old 12-07-2010, 04:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sixty5vdub
ummmmmm .......... well, I ................ meh. I got nothing.

Anthony
damn man, nothing at all? geeeez.....anthony, you ok?
Old 12-07-2010, 04:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

damn man, nothing at all? geeeez.....anthony, you ok?
Yea, I am good. Brain just not firing on all cylinders this morning. Figured I would let somebody else chime in.

LOTS of good material in that post. I am sure somebody will knock one of them outta the park ................

Anthony
Old 12-07-2010, 04:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Yea, I am good. Brain just not firing on all cylinders this morning. Figured I would let somebody else chime in.

LOTS of good material in that post. I am sure somebody will knock one of them outta the park ................

Anthony
oh yea it wont be long im still laughing about the "sack full of dicks" and the "weapons of mass destruction"..comments....
Old 12-07-2010, 04:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

oh yea it wont be long im still laughing about the "sack full of dicks" and the "weapons of mass destruction"..comments....
Yep, those brought the funny.

Originally Posted by AndrewCote
Getting a Georgia alabama ride together for this winter!! Morris or mountainside anybody??
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...-wheeling-soon

Robin and Tina, you ladies should sign up for this ride. Both of these parks have plenty of G and PG rated trails for you to cut your teeth on.

Anthony
Old 12-07-2010, 05:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dmrubicon
G? PG? WTF You make us sound like such wimps... nutless wimps! I got Guns Baby! BIGGUNS!
Well ........ Since I haven't met either one of you, I am assuming that you are both nutless ..........

And, as far as your BIGGUNS go:

I am just saying: I know Robin has expressed the desire to go wheeling on some easy to moderate trails. If you are more into the hardcore stuff, well then that can be arranged too. Wait. What were we talking about again? Oh yea. Wheeling.

Anthony
Old 12-07-2010, 05:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dmrubicon
G? PG? WTF You make us sound like such wimps... nutless wimps! I got Guns Baby! BIGGUNS!
butt he did call us "ladies"....

oh yea anthony, i looked at the installed list for both those guys, they're going to climb some trees and rocks over there for sure with those rigs, our "almost" stock jk's couldnt keep up....we're going to play some in summertown just north of us when we get a nice day here soon......and take along tina's wmd's for protection
Old 12-07-2010, 05:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

If the ride is big enough, we usually split off into different groups based on the capabilities of the Jeeps and the drivers. So everyone gets a chance to wheel.
And about these WMD's..... Weapons of Mass Distraction?

Anthony
Old 12-07-2010, 05:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

If the ride is big enough, we usually split off into different groups based on the capabilities of the Jeeps and the drivers. So everyone gets a chance to wheel.

and the key words there....BIG ENOUGH....

And about these WMD's..... Weapons of Mass Distraction?

oh see you have heard about them ...glad you finally woke up over there....

Quick Reply: Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat