Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat

Old 12-02-2010, 05:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by racinfast002
man Recon sure has come a long way!

That Jeep looks mean.
Old 12-02-2010, 07:25 PM
JK Junkie

Default Moab

Last chance to commit, sign up, and pony up deposits for Easter Jeep Safari (~April 15 - 24, 2011). If you're seriously interested, PM me.
Old 12-02-2010, 08:33 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JK-Rubi
Last chance to commit, sign up, and pony up deposits for Easter Jeep Safari (~April 15 - 24, 2011). If you're seriously interested, PM me.
I'm going out there...but I wont be going until summertime. Thinking June/July time frame
Old 12-03-2010, 04:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

It's just about UN-possible to get us to commit to a trail ride, or even a meet-and-greet. You seriously think anybody here is going to commit to going to Moab ..........

I would love to go out there and ride. My luck, by the time I can make it out there, some rock huggers will have convinced the Man to close it down because of some endangered fruit fly's nesting area.

BTW: I was talking to one of the girls in my HR dept., and she mentioned that she was trail riding a few weeks ago with a group of buggies. Her husband has a built up Sami. Anyway, she proceeds to tell me about how a small group of Jeeps was in front of them on the trail. "A big azz green four door one, and a few other Jeeps". Must have been when you guys went riding the other weekend.

Anthony
Old 12-03-2010, 04:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

well i hope ya'll are happy, henry started with a loud clammer this morning...using my remote start from the deck to the carport it sounded like a big diesel engine out there....even the dog looked at me like wtf?....
Old 12-03-2010, 04:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

unless we fire more rocket motors out there i doubt ill be back there anytime soon....and im beginning to doubt henry's roadtrip reliability now.....
Old 12-03-2010, 04:57 AM
JK Freak

I have just come to terms with the loudness that is this motor. Apparently its "normal"
Old 12-03-2010, 05:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RCAllen
well i hope ya'll are happy, henry started with a loud clammer this morning...using my remote start from the deck to the carport it sounded like a big diesel engine out there....even the dog looked at me like wtf?....
Damn Robin! Hate to hear that. I was hoping that you and Henry wouldn't be members of the P.O.S. Club- Possible Oil Situation Club. P.O.S. Club is a registered trademark of AMP Inc. Any unauthorized use, description, or reproduction of said trademark is punishable by you having to buy me a beer.

Originally Posted by RCAllen
unless we fire more rocket motors out there i doubt ill be back there anytime soon....and im beginning to doubt henry's roadtrip reliability now.....
Naw ......... Henry is fine. When was your last oil change??

Anthony
Old 12-03-2010, 05:08 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by uofagrad05
Micah,

Nice to hear from you again... I was talking to Dennis the other day about not seeing you post in the last few weeks.

I hope that everything is going well with you.

Can't wait to see your ride.
Work's been crazy, and I've been waiting for these parts to come in. I'm hoping to be up for another trail ride in the next couple of weeks.
Old 12-03-2010, 05:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sixty5vdub
Damn Robin! Hate to hear that. I was hoping that you and Henry wouldn't be members of the P.O.S. Club- Possible Oil Situation Club. P.O.S. Club is a registered trademark of AMP Inc. Any unauthorized use, description, or reproduction of said trademark is punishable by you having to buy me a beer.
deal!

Originally Posted by sixty5vdub
Naw ......... Henry is fine. When was your last oil change??
mine or his?.... sorry about 4600 miles ago, about 400 short of a trip to the jeep store....and im thinking i wee weeing money away putting a synthetic in him?

Quick Reply: Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat