Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat

Old 11-30-2010, 06:11 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by racinfast002
There is...but no matter how many times you take the Jeep to that shit hole place that is Landers, and no matter how many times you show them that TSB, they will not order god damn part. FUCK THEM. This is why I work on my own shit. I can and will do the job right. Good luck. Let me know what they do for yours. The added a new header seal and called mine good. Guess what?! BITCH STILL LEAKS
Justin I FEEL YA! I can't stand Landers! They tried to screw me so bad when I bought the Jeep! Had it for a month and they were still calling me and acting like it was my fault or something! I haven't had any trouble with the service department, except for the fact that you have to make an appt to get ANYTHING DONE. If I ever buy another vehicle it will NEVER be from landers
Old 11-30-2010, 06:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RCAllen
yea i was thinking the same thing this morning, needed a snorkel to get out of the holler in tennessee, creeks over the road in two places coming out, took it slow and henry did just dandy...maybe pontoons...

and can someone tell me why everyone looses their phucking minds when it rains here? i had a chick in a corolla following me so close i couldnt see her headlights! when we stopped for the light at kelly springs road, i got out walk back and reminder her i had a 4" hitch sticking out and the front valance one her pos was a 1200 piece, then i realized i was wasting my breath...dump little twit....

ok, im over it, have a nice day everyone ...and be careful!
Hell ........... Most people in this area can't drive in the dry. They sure as hell can't drive in the wet.

Couldn't count on both hands the number of jackwagons I saw yesterday driving like they were trying to get into a wreck. Swerving in and out of traffic, tailgating, running red lights ........... I even had a guy on a scooter tailing me on 565. I was cruising slightly > 70 , and he decides to fly in formation behind me, about 10 feet off of my rear bumper. Fast lane as wide open. He could have passed any time he chose, but he decided it was a good idea to draft me. Luckily, I didn't have to hit the brakes for any reason, or he would be permanently wearing a Cadillac emblem on his forehead. I understand he has hating life for deciding to ride yesterday, and ending up in a downpour. I have been there before. But WTF??

Stay Classy Huntsville.

Anthony
Old 11-30-2010, 06:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

Going 5 miles an hour on governors all the way up and over monte say no Texting while I'm driving using speak now. How do you like how speak now spells monte say no
Old 11-30-2010, 09:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Divescaves
Going 5 miles an hour on governors all the way up and over monte say no Texting while I'm driving using speak now. How do you like how speak now spells monte say no
thanks ed, i needed a good laugh today....

monte say yes, please......
Old 11-30-2010, 10:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by randy payne
Rcallen, where bouts u live in tn, I'm north of hazel green in the lincoln community
im just northwest of ardmore, about a mile from the interstate, tn exit 1, back in a holler, up on the side of a hill....
Old 11-30-2010, 03:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dmrubicon
RCALLEN said "twat"
she said......dump little twit.... a twit is smaller than a twat......heheheheh
Old 11-30-2010, 05:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

I think Bubba would like a big twat of beer ........Ive always been told there are two different kinds. Good old big ones and big old good ones..........I likes them all...... ; )
Old 11-30-2010, 05:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Has anyone ever spanked a monkey? And was it your own monkey or someone elses monkey?
Old 12-01-2010, 04:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

What the Sam Hill .................

Anthony
Old 12-01-2010, 04:27 AM
JK Freak

my jk decided to start up with a racket this morning as well. I'm on borrowed time until mine winds up like anthony's (minus the hemi). These engines have a serious oiling issue. Oh well

as far as the whole twit/twat thing, I don't really care as long as its pink in the middle.

Example of a none pink one, Google "blue waffle" but not at work and trust me you have been warned. If you don't vomit, your a better man than I.

Quick Reply: Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat