Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat

Old 11-27-2010, 12:37 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sixty5vdub
Happy Turkey Day to you all.

Anthony
How's the Hemi build going?
Old 11-28-2010, 07:27 AM
JK Newbie

Hope everyone had a great Turkey day! I am absolutely loving the jk app for Droid. Especially since my computer is down. Has anyone else tried the app?
Old 11-28-2010, 08:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RCAllen
anthony, i can't believe you didnt comment about my posted turkey's signage....i cant believe anyone here didnt comment, but ESPECIALLY you....
Sorry about that. I haven't been online a whole lot this weekend. I won't let it happen again ............

Originally Posted by USAF_GroundRat
How's the Hemi build going?
I am hoping to get the motor mounts welded in either this weekend or next. Just have to get my welder lined up.

Anthony
Old 11-28-2010, 08:54 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by redrockjeepr
Hope everyone had a great Turkey day! I am absolutely loving the jk app for Droid. Especially since my computer is down. Has anyone else tried the app?
I use the one for the iPhone. I wasn't sure about it at first, but now I'm starting to like it.
Old 11-29-2010, 04:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dmrubicon
Whats up with that Call of Duty Black Op's Edition? Is it a Rubicon or what?
Originally Posted by sushi
Yes, It's a Rubi...lockers / 4 to1 t case / wheels & tires ....... Just a special edition for a video game the jk os featured in.....

Can't wait for the Barbie Edition to be released late 2011
x2 Just a decal package. Maybe some interior upgrades, and some blacked-out trim. Nothing really special about it, over a Rubi.

Originally Posted by redrockjeepr
Originally Posted by Denny2565
I use the one for the iPhone. I wasn't sure about it at first, but now I'm starting to like it.

How are these apps different from the mobile version of this site? Just curious. My BB seems to show the site just fine, using the mobile version.

Anthony
Old 11-29-2010, 10:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Hey has anyone had problems with their soft top above the windshield? It sticks up in the middle about a half an inch and makes for some wind noise and leaks a tad bit? It's going in the shop Thurs. They said they could adjust it somehow but I don't see how?
Old 11-29-2010, 10:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Divescaves
Hey has anyone had problems with their soft top above the windshield? It sticks up in the middle about a half an inch and makes for some wind noise and leaks a tad bit? It's going in the shop Thurs. They said they could adjust it somehow but I don't see how?
I think the only way to fix that is to replace the header on the soft top. The plastic piece that goes across the front of the top.

I think there was a TSB out there to have it replaced under warranty ........ for those of you still under warranty.

Anthony
Old 11-29-2010, 12:13 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Divescaves
No issues here
Old 11-29-2010, 02:06 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by sixty5vdub
I think the only way to fix that is to replace the header on the soft top. The plastic piece that goes across the front of the top.

I think there was a TSB out there to have it replaced under warranty ........ for those of you still under warranty.

Anthony
There is...but no matter how many times you take the Jeep to that shit hole place that is Landers, and no matter how many times you show them that TSB, they will not order god damn part. FUCK THEM. This is why I work on my own shit. I can and will do the job right. Good luck. Let me know what they do for yours. The added a new header seal and called mine good. Guess what?! BITCH STILL LEAKS
Old 11-29-2010, 02:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Damn Justin..... How do you really feel about them?

Quick Reply: Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat