Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat

Old 11-19-2010, 04:49 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

even as a stocker, mine got it once or twice...scary stuff
Old 11-19-2010, 05:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Denny2565
I guess that means I'm stuck sharing my fries with Justin. Unless sharing fries is a euphemism for something else. In which case, I'm keeping all my fries to myself.

Yep, the one off University.
nope, nothing more than sharing some fries, they give you a ton there.....my attendance will be a last minute call because of a meeting starting here at 9...
Old 11-19-2010, 05:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by racinfast002
even as a stocker, mine got it once or twice...scary stuff
you guys are really starting to worry me about this.....next time im at the jeep store im gonna ask gill to put henry on the lift and give me a jeep anatomy lesson to show me what i should be checkin....henry has developed what i would describe as a "vibration" (seriously) not a shimmy, and it's very speed specific, between 47 to right around 58 or so, then it settles out...to me, it feels like i have slung a wheel weight, i guess ill stop at ardmore tire and get mark to look....i was thinking i should have left stock wheels\tires but then justin says it's happened to his totally stock....damn....
Old 11-19-2010, 06:29 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by RCAllen
you guys are really starting to worry me about this.....next time im at the jeep store im gonna ask gill to put henry on the lift and give me a jeep anatomy lesson to show me what i should be checkin....henry has developed what i would describe as a "vibration" (seriously) not a shimmy, and it's very speed specific, between 47 to right around 58 or so, then it settles out...to me, it feels like i have slung a wheel weight, i guess ill stop at ardmore tire and get mark to look....i was thinking i should have left stock wheels\tires but then justin says it's happened to his totally stock....damn....
You would know if you had full on Death Wobble. Its not a vibration, its a violent jerking of the wheels and pretty much out of control feeling.
Old 11-19-2010, 07:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dmrubicon
2011 Screamin Eagle Street Glide...I had a the PRO 110 Upgrade done to it which is basically just a bigger cam. It was suppose to have been done by Wednesday and Robin was gonna take me to pick it up but they have taken so long now I am demanding it to be delivered.
Nice scooter!

Anthony
Old 11-19-2010, 07:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

You would know if you had full on Death Wobble. Its not a vibration, its a violent jerking of the wheels and pretty much out of control feeling.
yea well two words if that happens "phuck that"...
Old 11-19-2010, 07:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RCAllen
yea well two words if that happens "phuck that"...
Yep, DW is like driving over several speed bumps @ full speed. The entire Jeep will feel like it is going to shake itself apart, or jump right off of the road. Pretty crazy when it happens ...........

Originally Posted by dmrubicon
Thanks Anthony.....
You are welcome, Tina! Let's see some pix of the bike, when you get it! Preferably with you sitting on it (figured I would say it before somebody else did) .........

Anthony
Old 11-19-2010, 09:12 AM
JK Freak

lunch was good and I owe Wes a big apology. I dropped some ketchup as I was leaving and covered him Looking forward to the ride on Black Friday
Old 11-19-2010, 09:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

Sorry I couldn't make it, got a call from a friend in need right before turning in to Five guys........ looked like a lot of you guys were still there when I rolled back by after 12
Old 11-19-2010, 09:59 AM
JK Super Freak

So what did you guys come up with for a black friday ride?

Quick Reply: Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat