Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat

Old 11-02-2010, 04:57 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

one last thought....FUCK LANDERS!!!!

I brought them my Jeep yesterday to fix my top and my tcase shifter. I get a call at 4:30 saying they fixed the leak, but cant find anything wrong with the tcase shifter. I told them to put it on a rack and i would be there to show them whats wrong. Low and behold they call me back and say oh now we see whats wrong. So basically they were too damn lazy to put it on a rack, therefore, never finding the problem. Anyway went down there and demanded the jeep back, as I didnt know if i would have the stang back together today. It better get fixed today, or I'm going to be pissed.
Old 11-02-2010, 05:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by racinfast002
one last thought....FUCK LANDERS!!!!

I brought them my Jeep yesterday to fix my top and my tcase shifter. I get a call at 4:30 saying they fixed the leak, but cant find anything wrong with the tcase shifter. I told them to put it on a rack and i would be there to show them whats wrong. Low and behold they call me back and say oh now we see whats wrong. So basically they were too damn lazy to put it on a rack, therefore, never finding the problem. Anyway went down there and demanded the jeep back, as I didnt know if i would have the stang back together today. It better get fixed today, or I'm going to be pissed.
sounds to me like your expectations are waaaay too high for that service dept there, that's my experience anyway...might as well just get mad as hell now, that way your over it by the time you get there this afternoon....

glad your ok, take some good meds, find a recliner and a cold adult beverage and let the hand get better....
Old 11-02-2010, 06:42 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by RCAllen
sounds to me like your expectations are waaaay too high for that service dept there, that's my experience anyway...might as well just get mad as hell now, that way your over it by the time you get there this afternoon....

glad your ok, take some good meds, find a recliner and a cold adult beverage and let the hand get better....
well what pissed me off was they had the thing all day yesterday and were too damn lazy to put it on a lift. Its already been fixed, they called me
Old 11-02-2010, 08:06 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Denny2565
Stop surfing for the pr0n!!!
lmao, yeah that will do it to ya.

You get your garage door fixed Denny?
Ive been out sick since last Thursday with sinus and ear infections. UGH!!
Old 11-02-2010, 03:34 PM
JK Freak

Yep, garage door is fixed and the jeep has been liberated.
Old 11-03-2010, 06:49 AM
JK Super Freak

Check out the 2dr on 40s. It has a 3.5" rock crawler lift
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...-2-door-on-40s
Click image for larger version

Name:	2dr on 40s.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	99880
Old 11-04-2010, 04:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

So .............. anybody going to the Toys for Tots Car Show this Sunday?

Anthony
Old 11-04-2010, 06:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Since Jeep is discontinuing the half-doors after this year, Rugged Ridge is coming out with their own.

Those are very nice doors, later I'll look for some one wanting to "get rid of them"
Old 11-05-2010, 04:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Come on man. This thread had been dying lately and you go and bring up a get-together? I guess we can go ahead and stick a fork in her.

That being said, I'm gonna try to get over there, just not sure of the time yet.
OOPS. What was I thinking??

Since Jeep is discontinuing the half-doors after this year, Rugged Ridge is coming out with their own.

I like the way they flow with the body lines, and use the stock mirrors. But, just like on most of the options out there, I don't like the way the rear door handles are higher than the fronts. Just messes up the lines, IMO.

And I guess I have been out of the loop. Hadn't heard that Jeep was discontinuing the half doors...... Production issues? Not enough sales (due to the ridiculous price)?

Anthony
Old 11-05-2010, 06:42 AM
JK Super Freak

I bet those Rugged Ridge doors dont come cheap.

Quick Reply: Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat