Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat

Old 09-28-2010, 05:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JK-Rubi
Wilbur is pretty excited about these new beadlock wheels. I don't think he looks too bad in them, but haven't made up my mind 100% yet.

So should I buy the Gulfstream Jet or the beadlocks?

oh wilbur looks very very nice in those wheels, i vote for beadlocks over gulfstream anyday....
Old 09-28-2010, 07:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

There is a lot of thought and care put into the design of a Rat-Rod. Most are only built to look unsafe .
Old 09-28-2010, 09:04 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by MDodson
There is a lot of thought and care put into the design of a Rat-Rod. Most are only built to look unsafe .
MOST rat rods....rat rods built in alabama in someones garage, not so much
Old 09-28-2010, 02:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default New bumper/winch/lights

I finally got my new bumper, winch, and lights installed. The bumper came complete with a nice scratch on it from shipping. At first I was a bit unhappy, but I figured it's already got the first scratch on it, so it won't be so bad when I scratch it up.
Old 09-28-2010, 03:22 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by ASTE25
I finally got my new bumper, winch, and lights installed. The bumper came complete with a nice scratch on it from shipping. At first I was a bit unhappy, but I figured it's already got the first scratch on it, so it won't be so bad when I scratch it up.
Looks great. Although the style wouldnt go well with the way Recon looks now, Ive always said that ARB bumper should have been the stock Jeep bumper.
Old 09-28-2010, 04:27 PM
JK Junkie

Default ARB Front Bumper

Looks awesome Jordan!! I like the location of your recovery points better verses where they are on my ARB Deluxe. Nice setup.

You coming with us down to Mountainside this weekend? Maybe break in that sweet looking bumper by smacking a few trees that try to get in your way.

I had to bandage up Wilbur after he was bullied by a very aggressive oak during one of my rides (see ----> https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-show-tell-33/why-i-like-duplicolor-bedliner-coating-74046/ ).

Old 09-28-2010, 04:28 PM
JK Freak

So I texted denny earlier to say that I saw him going to dinner at chick fil a on 72. Apparently he didn't save my number so now its a game to see how long it takes him to find this post.
Old 09-28-2010, 04:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JK-Rubi
Looks awesome Jordan!! I like the location of your recovery points better verses where they are on my ARB Deluxe. Nice setup.

You coming with us down to Mountainside this weekend? Maybe break in that sweet looking bumper by smacking a few trees that try to get in your way.

I had to bandage up Wilbur after he was bullied by a very aggressive oak during one of my rides (see ----> https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74046 ).
Well, I'll be down that way, but unfortunatly I'll be working, not out off roading.
Old 09-28-2010, 04:40 PM
JK Junkie

Well, I'll be down that way, but unfortunately I'll be working, not out off roading.
Catch you next time then.
Old 09-28-2010, 04:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Wilky
Very nice!
And so the modding begins...and don't give me that crap that "this is all I'm doing to my Jeep"

I think that if you took some photos of the scratch and contacted either the shipping company or seller that you might get some $$ back. Just a thought...I had a filing cabinet delivered via FedEx recently that came with a minor scratch, and they reimbursed me the FULL cost of the item.
You know, it's really not that bad of a scratch. That and the fact that I already got a $155 credit on their price match guarantee on both the winch/bumper order. I bought it a day before they put out they were offering free IPF lights when you bought a bumper, and they threw them in too. I think I'll let the scratch slide.

Quick Reply: Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat