Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat

Old 08-26-2010, 06:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RCAllen
look exactly like this:
Must have been yours! I only saw you from a distance, so I wasn't sure who's rig it was.

Man, I am having JK withdrawals ....................... Especially with this weather we are having! What a time to not be able to drop the top and ride ..............

Anthony
Old 08-26-2010, 07:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sixty5vdub
Must have been yours! I only saw you from a distance, so I wasn't sure who's rig it was.

Man, I am having JK withdrawals ....................... Especially with this weather we are having! What a time to not be able to drop the top and ride ..............

Anthony

yea man, no kiddin i came in the gate with justin monday or tuesday and he looked like he was havin lot o fun with the top and doors off....ive got my tops off today...you'll be back together soon i hope and with that new motor set-up, the talk and envy of the jk world around here for some time.....
Old 08-26-2010, 07:18 AM
JK Freak

look exactly like this:
Yes, as a matter of fact it does! I see you in the morning pretty frequently coming in the gate
Old 08-26-2010, 07:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by racinfast002
Yes, as a matter of fact it does! I see you in the morning pretty frequently coming in the gate
oh yea, im jealous as hell, on days i have meetings the "freshly tussled" look just dosent work well here, but on days i dont have to look (or act) right, the tops are off for sure.....

im likin the crawling pics from arizona too, might have a job offer for utah sometime in the near future and that might be fun to play out west a while.....
Old 08-26-2010, 12:04 PM
JK Freak

oh yea, im jealous as hell, on days i have meetings the "freshly tussled" look just dosent work well here, but on days i dont have to look (or act) right, the tops are off for sure.....

im likin the crawling pics from arizona too, might have a job offer for utah sometime in the near future and that might be fun to play out west a while.....
I just tell people I drive a Jeep....they understand
Old 08-26-2010, 12:15 PM
JK Freak

Spent my tire money today....but I now have a new glock 17 Girlfriend wanted something to keep at her place and I wanted another glock, so problem solved. I recommend Shannon Thrasher at Athens Guns if you are looking for a firearm
Old 08-26-2010, 05:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Nice Tires

Originally Posted by racinfast002
Spent my tire money today....but I now have a new glock 17 Girlfriend wanted something to keep at her place and I wanted another glock, so problem solved. I recommend Shannon Thrasher at Athens Guns if you are looking for a firearm
Make sure to let me know how those new "Glock" tires work... Are they similar to a paddle tire?
Old 08-26-2010, 06:41 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Wilky
What are you doing??? Trolling around on other Threads looking for me???
Nope, trolling is not allowed on this forum - you can get crossways with a moderator pretty quick by doing so.

By the way, where have you been? You were off the forum for 2 days, 15 hours, 39 minutes, and 51 seconds.

P.S. - May be checking out Barr Camp sometime over the next few days.
Old 08-26-2010, 06:44 PM
JK Junkie

Oooh! Those do look nice.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...r-sidewalls-NJ

If anyone wants 37s with rims and is willing to visit NJ...this is good.

Old 08-27-2010, 01:29 AM
JK Junkie

Have fun on Barr Trail. Cori finished the Ascent (the race from Manitou Springs Trailhead to top of Pikes Peak) Saturday in a little over 5 hours. She was disappointed because she did it in a little over 4 hours last year, but she wasn't able to train for this one.
Not sure if we'll hit the Peak yet, but if so, may come up Crag Trail, then drop down Barr. Will let you know how it goes. Cori's time definitely isn't shabby considering most of America would keel over dead attempting the same thing.

Last edited by JK-Rubi; 08-27-2010 at 01:34 AM.

Quick Reply: Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat