Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat

Old 11-17-2008, 04:54 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to the forum. Come on out and join our rides if you get a chance.

Nice looking TJ, by the way.

Originally Posted by ?????
I live in Huntsville for part of the year.

I don't have a JK, but I do have a set of JK Rubicon axles.

Old 11-17-2008, 05:33 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by BullDawg
Yeah Yeah Yeah.. I'm smacking my own head for missing this one Family and stuff. Holy crap that place looks awesome. I'll definitely try that some time soon. Travis.. saw you called but it was about 9 before I grabbed my phone.. I didn't even want to call to hear how much fun you all were having. Nice shots guys. Looks like fun.
YOUR JEEP IS TOO CLEAN.
MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE SOLD YOU A CAMRY OR CIVIC INSTEAD.
YOU COULD PUT A LAWN MOWER EXHAUST ON IT AND A COOL BODY KIT.
Old 11-18-2008, 06:26 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by tboginski
YOUR JEEP IS TOO CLEAN.
MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE SOLD YOU A CAMRY OR CIVIC INSTEAD.
YOU COULD PUT A LAWN MOWER EXHAUST ON IT AND A COOL BODY KIT.
Neah.. I'm thinking more like a pink VW Bug... Ok I get it... I'll turn my man card in and have my lace undies ready now. I can at least say it has seen the mud and has been up a few hills. I busted the cherry some time back.

Trav, did u ever get the lift on it yet? Dan said he was pissed u didn't show up last week like u were supposed too. Think he sold ur lift to somebody else didn't he? Haha.
Old 11-18-2008, 06:53 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by BullDawg
Neah.. I'm thinking more like a pink VW Bug... Ok I get it... I'll turn my man card in and have my lace undies ready now. I can at least say it has seen the mud and has been up a few hills. I busted the cherry some time back.

Trav, did u ever get the lift on it yet? Dan said he was pissed u didn't show up last week like u were supposed too. Think he sold ur lift to somebody else didn't he? Haha.
I CALLED HIM THURSDAY LIKE I WAS SUPPOSED TO BUT HE WASN'T THERE AND THE OTHER GUY TOLD ME NOT TO BRING IT....BUT IT IS GOING TODAY..100% SURE.....THEY STILL DON'T HAVE MY REAR TRACKBAR BUT WE ARE GONNA DO THE LIFT AND THE FRONT TRACK BAR AND JUST PUT THE REAR ON WHEN IT COMES IN.

PICTURES TONIGHT!!!
Old 11-18-2008, 12:01 PM
JK Freak

Yup, I noticed he didn't have the lift on yet either.....shame shame...
Old 11-18-2008, 03:27 PM
JK Freak

Finally lifted!!

looks great and rides like stock.
(danny @ rocket city toatally hooked me up for the wait)
pictures soon i promise.

my front and rear track bars are both still not here or installed but it looks great withought them..i probably don't even need them but what the hell, i'm just going to go ahead and get them on when they come in anyway.

my rough country steering stabilizer is still rubbig but i just called them and they told my how to fix that problem so i'll be doing that tomorrow since i'm off work (just move it to the left 3 inches).

ok so wheels, tires, cold air, steering stabilizer, lift, lights and lght guards...what's next....i'm thinking front bumper ...any ideas??
Old 11-18-2008, 03:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

I thought I saw you and Groundrat go down Jordan today. Cant wait to see your lift

Finally lifted!!

(danny @ rocket city toatally hooked me up for the wait)
pictures soon i promise.

my front and rear track bars are both still not here or installed but it looks great withought them..i probably don't even need them but what the hell, i'm just going to go ahead and get them on when they come in anyway.

my rough country steering stabilizer is still rubbig but i just called them and they told my how to fix that problem so i'll be doing that tomorrow since i'm off work (just move it to the left 3 inches).

ok so wheels, tires, cold air, steering stabilizer, lift, lights and lght guards...what's next....i'm thinking front bumper ...any ideas??

Last edited by bama JK; 11-19-2008 at 11:18 AM.
Old 11-18-2008, 04:13 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by bama JK
I thought I saw you and Groundrat go down Jordan today. Can wait at see your lift

that was us..on the way to RCO.
Old 11-18-2008, 06:43 PM
JK Junkie

Finally lifted!!

pictures soon i promise.
Congrats on the lift!!

Make sure after you move it that the steering wheel can still turn fully in either direction (is it two complete rotations), and you don't have any binding.

Are you interested in any particular width? On the front, I like both the ARB and AEV. For full width I think Shrockworks makes a killer rear bumper. A lot of nice ones to choose from though.

ARB Bumper

AEV

Shrockworks Rear
Check the link - it does come in black.

Last edited by JK-Rubi; 11-18-2008 at 06:48 PM.
Old 11-18-2008, 07:24 PM
JK Freak

i want a stubby winch bumper...i love the Shrockworks ...just trying to justify spending $600 for a bumper .

Quick Reply: Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat