Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat

Old 08-21-2010, 10:03 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Denny2565
Hey Wes, I found a couple pics of a Trail Master prototype long arm kit. Can't see much, they're more of teaser pics. You should head up to Chino Valley and see if they'll give you a test lift kit that you can take back to Huntsville for Gary's 2DR JK, Wilbur..

Thanks for thinking of me.
Old 08-21-2010, 10:37 AM
JK Junkie

Default Gauge/Switches Add-on

Hmmm . . . I really like this instrument panel. Pull off the top console cover, and replace with this guy. Might be a good spot for an oil pressure gauge.

Anthony - you going to add any gauges during the new engine install?

Old 08-21-2010, 10:42 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by sushi
Checking to who all is going to go....Sunday afternoon....meeting @ Wal-Mart on Drake Ave. @ 1:00
Definitely on my radar Frankie - don't wait up or anything, but I'll be there if I can get a few chores completed today (would help if I got off the computer, although I can cut myself a little slack as I just got back from some cycling - no motor - and am cooling down).
Old 08-21-2010, 02:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Checking to who all is going to go....Sunday afternoon....meeting @ Wal-Mart on Drake Ave. @ 1:00

All of our group is in and ready to tear it up
Old 08-21-2010, 06:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'm going to have to Pussout..........sorry guys something has come up that I can't get out of...........
Old 08-22-2010, 01:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

You all have fun, not all of us get the weekends off. lol.
Old 08-22-2010, 04:38 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JK-Rubi
Hmmm . . . I really like this instrument panel. Pull off the top console cover, and replace with this guy. Might be a good spot for an oil pressure gauge.

Anthony - you going to add any gauges during the new engine install?

Where did you find that? I've been thinking of a similar design for a project I've got up my sleeve.

Micah
Old 08-22-2010, 11:16 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

[QUOTE=Wilky;1815784]
Originally Posted by Denny2565
Hey Wes, I found a couple pics of a Trail Master prototype long arm kit. Can't see much, they're more of teaser pics. You should head up to Chino Valley and see if they'll give you a loaner.

[IMG]

[IMG]

we had 11 Jeeps of varying model link up in Tucson today and wheel...8 hrs later I'm finally heading home. Put Rubi-G through the ringer a couple of times, and she performed flawlessly. Pics to follow once I can get on a computer.

Gary/Dennis- wish I could have visited the TM & OR FAB facility while I was here...but it was 4.5 hrs north of me Maybe next time.
Wilky, if you're in AZ this fall we'll plan a trip to some of our testing grounds. I get a pretty good deal at the Holiday Inn Express in Prescott, so we'll put you up on our dime so you can get back not being too beat up the next day.

Email me some pics so that I can put them up on our TM site when it's finished... That goes for all the South trail master folks.

Yates
Old 08-22-2010, 11:32 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by randy payne
Justin, u interested in a convertible LX coupe?
I can think off hand of at least 10 people that would kill me if I brought another mustang home. Only way I'd get another one is if I found a deal on a roller non convertible coupe. And even then, I'd only do it if it was a smoking deal. I've got enough to keep me busy for a while.

On a side note, how was the ride? I really wanted to go, but I wasn't back from atlanta yet.
Old 08-22-2010, 03:39 PM
JK Super Freak

Sorry I missed the ride. Was in Bristol this weekend for the race. Got the G2 gears and covers in the garage so as soon as I get them installed I need to get out and try out this Trailmaster lift.

Quick Reply: Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat