Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat

Old 08-19-2010, 04:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Divescaves
I'll have twenty five years with this company in the morning, wondering whats going to happen tomorrow at work.......
Congratulations! In this day and age, that is quite an accomplishment. I have put in 10 years with two different companies ......... hoping to do at least that much again with the new job.

Originally Posted by MDodson
Element Doors and Trektop are on.
Doors look really nice. And sounds like the fitment is good as well.

Got a pallet of goodies yesterday. Still need a few things before I can put the new engine in. Started chopping up the exhaust for the new Flowmaster setup. Anyone need some OEM exhaust tubing to do a muffler relocate?

It's funny how the delivery guys all hang out and talk car stuff after dropping off a box or pallet. They see the Heep, and start talking about some Jeep they used to have, or some engine they put in some other vehicle. I guess there are gearheads everywhere.

Anthony
Old 08-19-2010, 06:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Wilky
Interesting...I look forward to hearing how that sounds. You going to relocate the muff to mid-body vs. it's current location under the storage tub?
Yep, Flowmaster muffler is going under the floorboard. I am putting in a complete new exhaust from the block back. I will post some pics of what I am doing soon.

Also putting in a K&N air filter, Trans cooler, and a couple of other things. Going to make the JK into a whole different vehicle when I am through ...............

Anthony
Old 08-19-2010, 07:50 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by sixty5vdub
Yep, Flowmaster muffler is going under the floorboard. I am putting in a complete new exhaust from the block back. I will post some pics of what I am doing soon.

Also putting in a K&N air filter, Trans cooler, and a couple of other things. Going to make the JK into a whole different vehicle when I am through ...............

Anthony
Nice! Can't wait to see the work.

Originally Posted by MDodson
Element Doors and Trektop are on.
Looks great! I was wondering how those doors held up in the rain and at highway speeds.

Micah
Old 08-19-2010, 08:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks Anthony........nobody said a word at work......oh well I'm off now and can get my butt in gear rivetting my bumper.............
Old 08-19-2010, 09:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks Anthony........nobody said a word at work......oh well I'm off now and can get my butt in gear rivetting my bumper.............
No problem! Be sure to post up the pix when you're done with the chop.

Anthony
Old 08-19-2010, 11:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

No problem! Be sure to post up the pix when you're done with the chop.

Anthony
Done.......... but having troubles with uploading pictures staying it's to big, all of my pictures I have up are all 5 mega so turned the cam to 3.2 mega still says it's to big.......It's to big I don't hear that often... ah ever......
Old 08-19-2010, 12:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

I would think 3.2 would be fine to post. Do you have them hosted online, like at photobucket, or are you posting straight from your computer?
Old 08-19-2010, 01:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

I would think 3.2 would be fine to post. Do you have them hosted online, like at photobucket, or are you posting straight from your computer?
straight from the puter
Old 08-19-2010, 05:43 PM
JK Newbie

straight from the puter

I always clicked email pictures and use the reduced size.. i think they have to be less than 100k or something like that to add directly to post
Old 08-19-2010, 06:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by randy payne
25 years and no one said nutn to ya, dang. 25 days is good where I work
Nobody's going to have time to say anything tomorrow......cuz I only have to work for two hours............

Quick Reply: Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat