Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat

Old 08-11-2010, 10:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ASTE25
I've got a New Market address, but you may as well call it Huntsville.
welcome to the forum
Old 08-12-2010, 04:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Divescaves
Thanks maybe I should have looked it up in the manual..........I hope you get to use yours soon.........I have my own cherry picker if needed
I was talking to somebody at work yesterday about working on my Heep. When I told him I would be using a cherry picker to remove the engine, he looked at me as if I was speaking Chinese. He had never heard it called a cherry picker.

Thanks for the offer. I will let you know if I need it.

Welcome to the forum! Tell us about yourself, and your Jeep!!

Anthony
Old 08-12-2010, 04:29 AM
JK Junkie

Welcome to the forum and the Huntsville area thread!!
Old 08-12-2010, 05:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default new here too....

Ok i might as well jump in too…ive been “lurking” now for a few months and getting lots of good info here, you guys crack me up!

my name is robin and i live just northwest of Ardmore over the state line and drive an 09 4dr Black JK. ive had him about a year now and just love it! always wanted a jeep and when they made the 4drs, I decided to do it…. if I had a clue how to post a pic I would put it here, but im new at this forum stuff, so ya’ll will just have to be patient with instructions and answering stupid questions. Still trying to digest all the mpg\gear talk for the last couple days, I didn’t even know I had that little “monkey nipple” button on the dash that would give me the avg mpg info. See im learning a lot  So far ive added wheels and tires, roof rack for my yaks, changed the amber lenses to clear and a light bar on the front with two hello black magic driving lights there. I wont do much more since he’s my daily driver and still rides and drives very nice…..
Old 08-12-2010, 06:04 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by RCAllen
Ok i might as well jump in too…ive been “lurking” now for a few months and getting lots of good info here, you guys crack me up!

my name is robin and i live just northwest of Ardmore over the state line and drive an 09 4dr Black JK. ive had him about a year now and just love it! always wanted a jeep and when they made the 4drs, I decided to do it…. if I had a clue how to post a pic I would put it here, but im new at this forum stuff, so ya’ll will just have to be patient with instructions and answering stupid questions. Still trying to digest all the mpg\gear talk for the last couple days, I didn’t even know I had that little “monkey nipple” button on the dash that would give me the avg mpg info. See im learning a lot  So far ive added wheels and tires, roof rack for my yaks, changed the amber lenses to clear and a light bar on the front with two hello black magic driving lights there. I wont do much more since he’s my daily driver and still rides and drives very nice…..
Welcome to the forum Robin, glad you chimed in. None of us know everything about our Jeeps, but we all know a little, which makes us dangerous.

Looking forward to hearing more from you and hopefully we can get you out on a trail or two so you can learn more about your Jeep.
Old 08-12-2010, 06:05 AM
JK Super Freak

Welcome to the forum. Agree with Wilky, maybe we should rename this thread????
Old 08-12-2010, 06:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default hope this works....

this is my ride "Henry":

thanks for the assistance!
Old 08-12-2010, 07:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RCAllen

little “monkey nipple” button

That right there might be the funniest thing I have heard all year!

Welcome to the forum, and the HSV thread!

Nice looking setup on the Jeep.

Anthony
Old 08-12-2010, 08:40 AM
JK Freak

lots of new faces here. Oh and by the way, I'm should be picking up a set of 315 70's in the next couple of days
Old 08-12-2010, 08:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sixty5vdub
I was talking to somebody at work yesterday about working on my Heep. When I told him I would be using a cherry picker to remove the engine, he looked at me as if I was speaking Chinese. He had never heard it called a cherry picker.

Thanks for the offer. I will let you know if I need it.

Welcome to the forum! Tell us about yourself, and your Jeep!!

Anthony

Anthony I know I don't know you but you are welcome to it, you will have to come get it if needed I have no truck anymore

Quick Reply: Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat